Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dreamt of teen foids.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I often have very vivid dreams. Oftimes they are of a sexual nature, but this time there was no sex involved. I simply followed around this group of teenage barbies through this old, pretty European town. They felt constantly just out of reach. The most I ended up doing was asking for directions or something, just to get some interaction with them, then the dream ended. I feel like this dream is basically telling me "yes, you will always obsess over teen girls, yet you will never have one, you will never experience what it is like to take a gir's virginity of touch a prime, nubile teenage girl's body". It's soul crushing. I guess this is nothing new but when this shit starts manifesting in your dreams you know it's fucking over.

(once again, I will reiterate that my dream was just following these girls like a dog, I could not even get any in my dream :fuk:)

Train your mind to recognise its a dream, then you can do whatever you want.

What can I say ... It ain't easy.

There are a lot of legal ways to fuck a virgin, a lot. It requieres a lot of effort though

I too experience these dreams a lot.

Must be a sign or something:waitwhat:

It must feel good to have a complete control over reality in your dreams. I should try.
Train your mind to recognise its a dream, then you can do whatever you want.

There are a lot of legal ways to fuck a virgin, a lot. It requieres a lot of effort though

Yes. Allow me to rattle off a couple of ways:

"You must sit in a psychiatric hospital room for something they call 'Group Therapy'. They may tell you, 'Please speak to her'. You are to speak to her, or she may sit near the tallest Chad in the room and frown if you look in her direction and they will say, 'You did not speak to anyone today. Please do so tomorrow', despite your obvious use of blue/yellow stress balls"

"You must visit the local hospital and sit patiently. A young virgin foid may walk past and greet you, or she may ignore you and spend her time texting the local Chad she met months ago. You may not notice her, of-course, since you will be keeping your head down since your ethnicity is easily identifiable and those of the common ethnicity will constantly stare at your every action"

"She may volunteer to help struggling patients in a hospital ward. Since she is 17+, virginity no longer applies. You may disregard her given the above knowledge and should do so when possible."