Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dreamt I was back in high school

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
One of those dreams that felt real. Felt like a second chance. Every mistake that I've made was gone. My youth hadn't been violently ripped from me. Then I woke up. Put me back now, and nothing changes, I'm still a khhv loser. But at least I'm not old and bitter anymore. I'm not even in my mid 20s yet, but missing out on love, all of it, from birth has fucked me up. The years of homelessness, isolation, being completely ostracized and being a punching bag with genetic disease has ripped away anything resembling youth. Give me unlimited pussy, validation, and love and it will never make up for what I missed out on. What I lost. What was stolen.

The dreams about school i have are kinda little bit anxiety extreme:feelsEhh:

What mistakes did you make that would have made a difference if you didn't make them?

What mistakes did you make that would have made a difference if you didn't make them?
None that would help me escape inceldom. But some that would've helped me escape extreme poverty

I had the same thing, I made the mistake of going to a wrong school which completely screwed me over and caused inceldom, now I’m here