Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dreams that i had

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
Had a dream about artificial intelligence. They looked so real and you could make them look however we want like creating a character in a game.There could already be plenty of them among us and we dont realize it.

Another dream I was sacrificed in fire.I believe today plenty of babies,children are still sacrificed

Another dream I was telling people to repent because jesus christ is returning.When I told them to repent I saw white doves in the sky.Many people were accepting Christ as theyre savior

Another dream I went to a mansion and there were people dancing.I saw trump and he was shapeshifting.It made me realize most famous rich people are demons

@Fat Link
@Mainländer
@Billowel
@werty1457
@Copexodius Maximus
@mänline
@LastGerman
@epillepsy
@Incellectual

Another dream I was sacrificed in fire.I believe today plenty of babies,children are still sacrificed

I know those kind of dreams. I had a dream about babies. They were roaming around and they started to kill people. Later on, the scenery changed and one of them started to speak with a dark manly voice "the Illuminati are now back". I then woke up from the dream and I immediately had the association, that this is true due to the fact that babies actually see the light when born, therefore they are illuminated.

Another dream I went to a mansion and there were people dancing.I saw trump and he was shapeshifting.It made me realize most famous rich people are demons

It is really weird that this so called glitch actually happens only in specific momentums and only in specific areas of the face itself. It really looks distorted, even similar to some apparitions which also might cause glitches like this. That also reminds me of William Cooper who said, that "aliens" are basically just "demons". The definition of the word alien is also interesting. It actually just means "foreign".

Also, most of his videos are gone now and he was also shot after calling out Alex Jones.

@Fat Link
@Mainländer
@Billowel
@werty1457
@Copexodius Maximus
@mänline
@LastGerman
@epillepsy
@Incellectual
i don't know what you want me to say.Just be aware that demons can come in dreams and supposedly god barely communicates to someone through a dream.Also demons have tried to appear to man in the form of jesus christ,so be careful.

@Fat Link
@Mainländer
@Billowel
@werty1457
@Copexodius Maximus
@mänline
@LastGerman
@epillepsy
@Incellectual
I have no dreams, its over for me.

Interesting dreams. Mine are usually not so coherent.

:feelswhere:
You looking to get my attention?
Honestly I like the attention, continue if you want.
No not really tbh. It’s just as you said earlier, I find it kind of amusing to post your gif to whatever you‘re saying. Regardless if it makes sense or not.

No not really tbh. It’s just as you said earlier, I find it kind of amusing to post your gif to whatever you‘re saying. Regardless if it makes sense or not.

Had a dream about artificial intelligence. They looked so real and you could make them look however we want like creating a character in a game.There could already be plenty of them among us and we dont realize it.View attachment 329718
View attachment 329719
Another dream I was telling people to repent because jesus christ is returning.When I told them to repent I saw white doves in the sky.Many people were accepting Christ as theyre savior
View attachment 329724
View attachment 329726
I had a weird dream with rainbow colour ocean waves and I was on the beach with my family, and the waves started to move and spasm out like they were sound waves stretching and compresssing. The entire thing was weird and after I woke up I felt like I was being zapped back into it.

I had very detailed dreams every night for the last 6 nights. But all private nonsense. That doesn't implicate, that dreams with higher importance are the truth or a vision. They could also be only a processing of things been already in your mind.

I don't believe that people ARE demons, but that they are possessed or at least their demons take control in special situations. Paul wrote that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood. Hold on to scripture, not own ideas.