Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dreams of having a gf

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I occasionally dream about scenarios in which I have found a gf. Once I had a gf of whom I spent the day with, another, one where a foid displayed romantic interest in me and was enthusiastic to talk to me and finally, a dream in which I even had a child with one

dream of having a rapeslave

In my dreams, I'm still posting here

I occasionally dream about scenarios in which I have found a gf. Once I had a gf of whom I spent the day with, another, one where a foid displayed romantic interest in me and was enthusiastic to talk to me and finally, a dream in which I even had a child with one
Its Your subconscious mind, your brain doesnt want you to rot despite how destined you are to it, biology is a bitch, isnt it?

I had a vivid dream once where I was done with life and shot myself in the head and stumbled around for a while with blood pouring out of my skull. Then, my mother found me bleeding out on the floor. Even my dreams know how over it is.

I do that too but I don't wanna do it anymore

It's fucking hopeless

Your won't get this in your life

Attachments

• images-45.jpeg
    images-45.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 24
i dreamt of this oneitis i had in grade 11. the dream was so vivid too. wed go out a lot and i spoke to her foid friends which i actually didnt hate, and not once did i think of being an inkwell. it was brutal waking up and remembering reality as it is.