Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dreams are my favorite cope

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Dreams help me escape this painful reality by allowing me to temporarily experience a universe without loneliness and other types of suffering. For a collegecel, dreams are truely a gift after working all day and being isolated. I have no friends at my school and got called ugly by the first female I asked out. She turned out to be a chad chaser, I was stupid to think the end result could be any different.

Although I enjoy my college major and want to do further research, I feel like all my work is in vain. What is the point of studying and working for years just to be bullied and isolated due to your appearance? There are a few chads in my major and their lives seem perfect. These 6 ft+ white guys with chiseled jawlines and ideal facial features get treated like fucking gods. Imagine waking up and studying all day, but returning to your dorm to fuck a female that actually wants to be with you.