Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dreams and day dreams of having powers/being a god

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I often say dream that I'm a god with powers. In these fantasies I have the ability to do anything I want. The last one I experienced I used my powers to give the mass populations a plague and then made them beg for my forgiveness. When they begged I then melted them alive with the heat of the sun. They wanted to kill me but they couldn't. I was invincible. They were completely helpless and it was delightful. The most confident individual was left on their knees desperately begging for life. I felt so powerful

My day dreams are a little different.

I often say dream that I'm a god with powers. In these fantasies I have the ability to do anything I want. The last one I experienced I used my powers to give the mass populations a plague and then made them beg for my forgiveness. When they begged I then melted them alive with the heat of the sun. They wanted to kill me but they couldn't. I was invincible. They were completely helpless and it was delightful. The most confident individual was left on their knees desperately begging for life. I felt so powerful

This would go well in an isekai story....

I constantly imagine myself as 'beyonder' and today i daydreamed about being beyonder and making Oreo man a chad

Literally me except I think on smaller scales first then slowly the planet and then the universe and then the dream ends

Literally me except I think on smaller scales first then slowly the planet and then the universe and then the dream ends
Yeah, usually that's how it goes for me too

'Pre retcon beyonder' is a mcu character basically he has a gene which makes him omnipotent and i imagine myself having that gene which can trigger anytime soon.
Based