Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Dreammaxxing is the way to go, boyos

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Even if it was unintentional. I can't lucid dream for shit. But I hope I'm not bragmaxxing, but I've dream ascended, boyos! :feelsohh: Not only that, I'm 99% certain the girl I ascended with in my dream was my waifu. So that was pretty rad. :chad:

I just woke up from the dream, but even now, the details are fleeing, like falsehoods before the Light. I do remember I was having my usual darkness themed nightmares, nothing special from what I can remember, but what I can remember is receding by the second. I don't remember how she got there, she might've woken me from those nightmares into that good dream, which I then actually woke from shortly after. I think she was riding me. God it's like trying to hold fuckin' water. I tried to finish writing this out before I forgot it all, but I think I've failed. :feelskek::feelsrope: Fuck. Felt good, though, ngl, when I woke up, which was different. Which doesn't seem like a good thing; am I slipping? :bluepill: I might need some hefty doses of black pill to counteract how I'm feeling, just for good measure.

tl;dr: I had a nice dream, my waifu got me off, and then I woke up. Still kinda chafed that I did wake up, but not as chafed as I should be feeling, so I think I need to go heal. :blackpill:

Sounds like a good cope

Sounds like a good cope
I think it was, and even though I remember nothing from it anymore, I do remember I felt quite a bit better after it than I usually do. I think I went farther with her than I've done with anyone else I've dreamed about.

dmt is a better cope, its like a dream but, your fully awake and it feels more real than real life

I tried lucid dreaming, but as soon as I become aware i'm dreaming, I wake up. Always.

dmt is a better cope, its like a dream but, your fully awake and it feels more real than real life
I've never had it before. I'm not even 100% sure what that is.

I tried lucid dreaming, but as soon as I become aware i'm dreaming, I wake up. Always.
I've tried lucid dreaming before, but I've never succeeded. I can't seem to fall asleep if my brain is running, trying to force a particular dream, and I think it might have something to do with the insomnia issues I have. It's weird, but I need music running and my mind flat and inactive in order to sleep, unless I'm drifting into an alcohol-induced coma. But I can't reasonably expect to lucid dream in the latter case, either.

I don't usually become aware of my dreams while dreaming, but when I dream of a girl, I do usually wake up before anything of a sexual nature happens. This was the first exception.
one of the most powerful psychedelic drugs
That sounds illegal.

I've tried lucid dreaming before, but I've never succeeded. I can't seem to fall asleep if my brain is running, trying to force a particular dream, and I think it might have something to do with the insomnia issues I have. It's weird, but I need music running and my mind flat and inactive in order to sleep, unless I'm drifting into an alcohol-induced coma. But I can't reasonably expect to lucid dream in the latter case, either.

I don't usually become aware of my dreams while dreaming, but when I dream of a girl, I do usually wake up before anything of a sexual nature happens. This was the first exception.

That sounds illegal.
My only sexual dreams(which are very rare) are always super bizzare. Maybe it's because I don't interact with real girls, but in my dreams It's always some weird looking alien chick and I'm tiny living in her butt crack no lie

Fuck, mogs me brutally. Wish I could get dreams like that, or at least any dream at all.

My only sexual dreams(which are very rare) are always super bizzare. Maybe it's because I don't interact with real girls, but in my dreams It's always some weird looking alien chick and I'm tiny living in her butt crack no lie
Yeah, that is pretty bizarre. Mine usually aren't weird, they just don't go beyond touching: handholding, kissing, that sort of thing.
Fuck, mogs me brutally. Wish I could get dreams like that, or at least any dream at all.
You don't remember any of your dreams?

It's always some weird looking alien chick and I'm tiny living in her butt crack no lie

They only last a few minutes :feelsbadman:

Besu, reality is relative.

Were you on nofap? Did you ejaculate while asleep?
I barely get or remember dreams anymore. Even when I did months of nofap once I didn't even get a wet dream, my brain is fucked.

I like nodding (going in and out of sleep, being stuck in a half-conscious state) on codeine
I hug pillows and imagine myself being a pony hugging other ponies and stuff, it's really pleasurable because of this half-awake state (it doesn't work when I'm sober)