Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dreammaxxing is one of my favourite copes

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Legend
★★
I always have very vivid dreams every night and it's such a nice escape from my boring life where I just sit around and rot all day. Sometimes I dream about girls actually caring about me too which feels really nice, and surprisingly doesn't destroy me when I wake up (though it did at a point)

Dreams are an escape from this wretched reality

I noticed I don’t feel like shit in my dreams either, and if I wake up in the middle of my dream, the contrast is startling.

when i finally have a dream and somehow wake up i tried to fall asleep to see some more

Lucid dreaming is the ultimate cope and nobody can tell me otherwise.

I don't dream at all, it's just a blank state of unconsciousness.

i had lucid dreams when i was a teenager but every time I had one, I tried to rape a foid and ended waking up making a mess. Plus I always humped my bed too during the lucid dream and it got painful.

Last edited:
Yeah, sadly I never managed to have a lucid dream.

I had a dream of a vampire, who hated black people becaues "that is his darkness"
He lived in an attic. I met him & he used racial slurs as spells & could levitate

I tried to lucid dream in the past but I honestly enjoy whatever story my brain tells me when I sleep so that's why I don't try to do it anymore

when i finally have a dream and somehow wake up i tried to fall asleep to see some more
When you have a good dream so you try to fall back asleep and see how it finishes, but it never continues

Daydreammaxxing is one of my favorite copes.

I don't remember much of them

but most of the ones that I do remember are random flashes from childhood/school memories with twisted details that don't make sense

All of my dreams are heavily distorted and disturbing. Also everything smells like decomposition.