Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL dreammaxxing is dangerous

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
If your dream is too realistic, you wake up and might feel the wish to kill yourself over it.
Imagine dreaming about having a gf, being loved and being attractive and believing you've made it and then you wake up.

I once had a dream, I had a gf there and when I woke up I was heartbroken for the next days.

This happens with me sometimes. It feels like a shit but I try to forget it quickly..

I probably should try lucid dream maxxing

I daydream at least 2-3 hours a day sometimes more

its the same scenarios over and over and over and over and over and over and over for many years now. It wastes my time but also maintains my sanity. If not for that I already would have lost my mind many eons ago.

This happens to me from time to time and I feel so depressed when I realize it was just a dream lol

I haven't had a dream in a long time. only when i eat chocolate but then it's usually a nightmare. even dreams are chad only.

i dream it every night. the horror is waking up and realizing its all just an allusion.

i dream it every night. the horror is waking up and realizing its all just an allusion.
Every night is crazy

Tfw, you are so starved of female attention, that your brain creates foids, you have never met before, in your dreams.

I was literally just talking to a fake girl I liked in my dream and when I woke up I was pissed

I do this everyday day dreaming all the time is a good cope but when it ends
it hits like a guillotine

Hoping that everything is fine but it's not
Every hour is a burning reminder that we are UnLoved and Untouched by any Foids
Due to us being inferior in looks and some in general depends on the person but we have thing In common we are unjustified it this soyciety

I probably should try lucid dream maxxing
I do this a lot and although its not as vivid as dreaming I still feel like shit when the realization hits

When I dream of having a gf I am worse off than if I was just to never have the dream at all. Even if I enjoyed the false reality of the dream while I had it.

This happened to me about a year ago and I think about her everyday.

This happenes quite often to me, yesterday I dreamt about it too. Too bad those are just dreams though, a girl could never love me.

Most of the times I dream about imaginary girls but I also dreamt about girls that are real and I know in real life and then I obsessed over them for a couple of weeks just because of a dream jfl

Tfw, you are so starved of female attention, that your brain creates foids, you have never met before, in your dreams.
I had such a dream a few weeks before, she was perfect, blonde, relatively short hair, she even made a selfie with me and we just chilled
Then I woke up :feelshaha: