Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dreammaxxed and based

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
I can't remember a whole lot in my dream last night besides some of the bodies I found. But one part stands out even now because it was kekworthy

I was at someones house, it was a normie I knew from a very very long time ago. Looked like a mix of several houses I know of inside though. We were sat in the back room and somehow the topic of incels comes up. I recall trying to act somewhat oblivious to the topic as a whole but he mentioned the forum one way or another and I said I'd heard of it. It seemed almost like he understood us though tbh. But I didn't continue the conversation further because I figured he was fishing or sussed something.

Some time passed in the dream instantly, or at least as far as I remember and I'm sat there watching some old game thing that never existed on the TV in this back room. Somehow one of his friends had come round though. It was a chick and she was sat on the couch not too far away. After a while I noticed her beginning to start regularly glancing at me. Eventually I went to sit near her because I could see something was up.

Turns out she apparently "researches" incels, and knew about this forum. Also despite the other guy not being there for that whole time she was there, he'd somehow told her that I knew about this forum. Which I guess piqued her interest because she was basically asking me if I could help her out or someshit. Asking me how I knew about the place etc. Basically an infiltrator. Even at this point in the dream I was still trying to play it off as if I didn't really know much about it all but I said sure anyway. I asked her to go on her phone and open the site so I can see her logged in (oddly enough it had the default theme despite me never using it myself, just like a true generic infiltrator).

I cant remember where I went after that. It was either the bathroom in that house and I used my phone, or I went home and used computer and just banned her on the spot jfl. :feelshaha: Only in a dream would this make sense. Me trying to play shit off wouldn't work irl. If I'd admitted to knowing about the forum irl to someone, they'd have taken one look at me and figured that I'd have posted nearly 20k posts on here and mod the place or something... Oh wait.

I don't even dream anymore, i just wake up

I can't remember a whole lot in my dream last night besides some of the bodies I found. But one part stands out even now because it was kekworthy

I was at someones house, it was a normie I knew from a very very long time ago. Looked like a mix of several houses I know of inside though. We were sat in the back room and somehow the topic of incels comes up. I recall trying to act somewhat oblivious to the topic as a whole but he mentioned the forum one way or another and I said I'd heard of it. It seemed almost like he understood us though tbh. But I didn't continue the conversation further because I figured he was fishing or sussed something.

Some time passed in the dream instantly, or at least as far as I remember and I'm sat there watching some old game thing that never existed on the TV in this back room. Somehow one of his friends had come round though. It was a chick and she was sat on the couch not too far away. After a while I noticed her beginning to start regularly glancing at me. Eventually I went to sit near her because I could see something was up.

Turns out she apparently "researches" incels, and knew about this forum. Also despite the other guy not being there for that whole time she was there, he'd somehow told her that I knew about this forum. Which I guess piqued her interest because she was basically asking me if I could help her out or someshit. Asking me how I knew about the place etc. Basically an infiltrator. Even at this point in the dream I was still trying to play it off as if I didn't really know much about it all but I said sure anyway. I asked her to go on her phone and open the site so I can see her logged in (oddly enough it had the default theme despite me never using it myself, just like a true generic infiltrator).

I cant remember where I went after that. It was either the bathroom in that house and I used my phone, or I went home and used computer and just banned her on the spot jfl. :feelshaha: Only in a dream would this make sense. Me trying to play shit off wouldn't work irl. If I'd admitted to knowing about the forum irl to someone, they'd have taken one look at me and figured that I'd have posted nearly 20k posts on here and mod the place or something... Oh wait.
Jfl, that was a funny dream. It’s so over for you that you literally dream about dodging associations with this forum and investigating infiltrators to ban.

Full-time moderator even in sleep.

Jfl, that was a funny dream. It’s so over for you that you literally dream about dodging associations with this forum and investigating infiltrators to ban.
Tfw even in dreams i'm aware of the social suicide aspect of indicating that I know i'm an incel

Tfw even in dreams i'm aware of the social suicide aspect of indicating that I know i'm an incel
Maybe it’s a premonition that someone with that post count is being a fakecel rn

I'd never discuss the contents of my dreams with anyone else irl