Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dreammaxing?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
What supplements and lifestyle changes should be taken to get more powerful dreams? We might be fucking shit in real life but in the dream world you can be as Chad as you fucking want. So how the fuck do you dreammax?

Sounds mentally painful.

You should research lucid dreaming.

I've ordered some melatonin pills from the U.S. to help me sleep. I think I read somewhere they can make you dream more.

I've ordered some melatonin pills from the U.S. to help me sleep. I think I read somewhere they can make you dream more.
I've tried them and it's true. Having increased melatonin also has tons of other mental health and physical benefits. But just as an fyi it does make your nightmares stronger as well, at least in my case if I remember correctly when I was on that stuff. Hope you enjoy ur dreams :)

Dreaming is pointless because your oneitis/crush/future wife/ future girlfriend is getting fucked as your dream. I would do lsd or acid instead

Get on a regular sleep cycle and make sure to write down your dreams every morning. I've done it before when trying to induce lucid dreaming and I was able to remember/record every part of my dream.

Put a pen and paper/notebook next to your bed and write them down as soon as you wake up. Just the thought of wanting to write down your dreams will make you start to remember them in their entirety. Give it a few days to kick in, although it might happen right away.

Dreaming is pointless because your oneitis/crush/future wife/ future girlfriend is getting fucked as your dream. I would do lsd or acid instead
Lsd, acid and shrooms are very tempting, don't get hung up on your oneitis, they're never gonna want to be with you because you are genetically inferior to other males. Just seek to better your life for yourself, life is meaningless in the grand picture, you and your oneitis and whomever the fuck she's fucking are also going to die. On the bright side it will be easier for you since you're looking forward to death whilst they might have a harder time accepting death if they've had a problem free life up until that point.

3g weed and vlogs from chad. Best cope ever.

An
Get on a regular sleep cycle and make sure to write down your dreams every morning. I've done it before when trying to induce lucid dreaming and I was able to remember/record every part of my dream.

Put a pen and paper/notebook next to your bed and write them down as soon as you wake up. Just the thought of wanting to write down your dreams will make you start to remember them in their entirety. Give it a few days to kick in, although it might happen right away.
Any idea how this works in relation to writing it on your phone or are there any given benefits to using a pen and paper. Improving my penmanship wouldn't hurt. :)

An

Any idea how this works in relation to writing it on your phone or are there any given benefits to using a pen and paper. Improving my penmanship wouldn't hurt. :)

I can't imagine it would make any difference, though I suggest the pen/pencil and paper just because it's what I'm used to (improving penmanship can't hurt).

Like I said, you wanting to remember your dreams will make it happen; it gets stuck in your subconscious. I've even had times where I consciously tried falling asleep and induced some sort of paralysis; I felt tingles and could feel myself slipping into a dream. It's fuckin' trippy and scary but also awesome.

Take a look into lucid dreaming, too. I've had one or two before and it was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced, though the feeling is long gone now.

Sounds mentally painful.

You should research lucid dreaming.

These lucid dreaming, nofap, cold shower, nopillow are nothing but lousy ass copes.

Once in such lucid dreaming session I had to take shit really bad, then I went to bathroom (in my dream) and took shit. Then woke up in my room that looked like shit literally hit the fan. Yellow brown shit scattered all over the walls and ceiling, it was a nightmarish mess.

Why be just Chad in a dream when you can be a literal God?