Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [DREAMJOURNAL] The strange new silent Hill game concept i dreamt of

Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Dude is an amnesiac who runs a luxury shoe shop, he has an evil bear on the roof section of the building he owns.

The bear attacks his mother, which dies after a(unknown) number of days, she says to him "flick the switch up and down rapidly" or something like that, he does flick the switch on her chest then she magically turns into a telescope(?) and a Yale university pendant.

One day, deciding to kill the bear, he brings a coach gun with him and goes to the roof, he kills the bear by shooting it in the head, he is then praised by everyone including the media.

Fin.

You have interesting dreams. I'm surprised by the number of unique things present in them.

You have interesting dreams. I'm surprised by the number of unique things present in them.
The more i read, the more vivid and surreal my dreams become, i didn't use to have such dreams back when i didn't read anything, so i recommend reading(preferably fiction), worked for me.