Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dreaming of being with a foid

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Had a dream again that I was with a foid and this time I legit felt an emotional connection like we done shit together and got to know each other also there was some sexual stuff happening , when I woke up, felt nothing but true despair. Nowadays dreams are feeling so real to me ffs.

Those are the absolute worst.

I don't usually have dreams and I would rather be with my 2d waifu than a disgusting foid.

This night had dream about last crush. She got beaten, like in a lot of dreams about her

I can't even recall the last time I had a crush, I just don't get attached so easily in real life anymore

Makes you think for the whole day ffs
That was long ago, but still having dreams about that cunt sometimes

This dreams are cancer.

Especially when you wake up and for the first 5 minutes you are so disorientated, like, what happened where did my perfect dream life go? What is this, what did I wake up to? Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

i always dream of foids smiling or being nice to me and even laughing at my jokes

It happens to me all the time. I've written an original song about it last night and I'll record and upload it today, stay tuned.

It happens to me all the time. I've written an original song about it last night and I'll record and upload it today, stay tuned.
New song today? Nice. :feelsohh:

Just don’t sing about lolis because jewtube will come for you :feelsbaton:

we need some legit VR where we can just drift off into fantasy land and never awaken

i hate when this happens, makes me feel so depressed

it's a sad reality boyos :feelsbadman:

New song today? Nice. :feelsohh:

Just don’t sing about lolis because jewtube will come for you :feelsbaton:
I'll try to record it now, but it's already somewhat late. There's construction work going on nearby during the afternoon.

In the worst case scenario I'll do it tomorrow.

I'm not low inhib enough to I never sang about lolis... :feelstrash:

used to happen to me but not anymore thankfully

This dreams are cancer.

Especially when you wake up and for the first 5 minutes you are so disorientated, like, what happened where did my perfect dream life go? What is this, what did I wake up to? Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
Exactly you feel broken