Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dreaming is a very good cope

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
The only thing that can get you out of your boring life is sleep. You can be a wagie 16 hours a day but you get the opportunity to experience the supernatural once a day.

You might not remember your dreams (which is like not dreaming) but if you do you will have gathered a unique experience that you could've not lived irl.

If you have insomnia or don't have dreams, you are the incel of sleeping, if you have boring dreams you are a volcel who could ascend if schizomaxx while awake. I have interesting dreams and nightmares which are chadlite tier.

If you get sex, get killed, or see unique things that cannot be comprehended consciously in your dreams, you're chad.

Gigachad is coma.

Don't do drugs, just sleep :bigbrain:

I wish I could just sleep forever

I hate sleeping because it's always nightmares.

Indeed
I sleep way too much

Changed the threads title to dreaming instead of sleeping because sleep without dream feels like a timeskip:feelsjuice:

it certainly one of my favourites

Yesterday I had a dream I got shot

I had a dream where someone thought me how to not get electrocuted :dafuckfeels:

480-png.720500

extremely negative energy in my room so i always have torturous nightmares and feel sick the whole day wanting to throw up when i wake up

I prefer NovelAI and/or AIDungeon for my RPG text-based adventures.

extremely negative energy in my room so i always have torturous nightmares and feel sick the whole day wanting to throw up when i wake up

207-png.2119508

No ISIS ad?
Not today, but I do some ISIS scenarios in NovelAI. Check these out. You can roleplay whatever you want with AI, even complex scenarios.