Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dreaming about incels.is

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Anyone dream about incels.is at all? Recently I had a dream where someone was going through my computer history (to get me in trouble and to judge me) and part of it was them reading my incels.is posts :feelsmega:. It was super awkward and in my dream they were making fun of what I was saying and calling me weird and I thought something bad was going to happen. I wish I remembered more since more happened but I forget.

If I ever dream about this place then I'll know that its truly over

I've dreamed about incel shit, I don't remember much but I think I posted my selfie and then got bullied by everyone for being too ugly on an incel discord (Yeah I use discord more)

I have a lot of dreams about me getting doxxed or me just sitting on my computer browsing the web. Living the dream. I'm thinking of buying ZMA for better dreams.

I have a lot of dreams about me getting doxxed or me just sitting on my computer browsing the web. Living the dream. I'm thinking of buying ZMA for better dreams.
I've had the doxx dream before too. I once dreamed that nude photos of me got leaked and that they were posted to a reddit bully sub.

I had a dream about get number one posts.

I fantasize about some of my most fringe posts being read publicly. It would be funny tbh.

i think i had a dream about this site either after this nap or yesterday, don't remember the posts but i was ordinarily browsing the site

i recall seeing idkwattodowithlife (he was probably in that dream because he's the other one with a megumin avi)

Incels.is > real life
Incels.is > real life

I dream more about incel users than the site itself
Last dream I had was about @kodoku starting his own podcast

In the last dream i had, i got to witness someone being tortured by having the skin on his back peeled off by a rake, then comes my turn and i'm on the floor crying and begging for mercy and then i wake up from it on the verge of crying.

my nightmare is someone find out that I post here

I got a nightmare where I was banned from incels.is and doxxed for no reason

What doxx mean?

i dream about this palce often. it makse sense tbh, considering i spend most of my time here.

Dreams are an extrapolation of a composite of your thoughts, desires and memories.

We are incels even in our dreams.shit