Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

dream thread ( the sleep thing )

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
share your dreams here

dream = the thing you get while sleeping

Tellem--T said:
I forget my dreams easily
but you remember them when you wake up? or not?

nausea said:

Sometimes I do but overtime I don't remember

@idkwattodowithlife

Tellem--T said:
nausea said:
Sometimes I do but overtime I don't remember
there are dreams and DREAMS

the ones you don't easily forget are the interesting ones

I used to have a reoccurring dream in which I would be running away from someone or something, and I used my hand as a finger gun. Sometimes the finger gun would shoot real bullets.

Kointo said:
I used to have a reoccurring dream in which I would be running away from someone or something, and I used my hand as a finger gun. Sometimes the finger gun would shoot real bullets.
I dreamed of shooting with weapons but never this fingerthing, also they where not recurrent,
they were different dreams.
Kointo said:
I would be running away from someone or something
interesting

Usually I dream of going through the same motions of real life, e.g. uni, walking, gym, shopping, ..., etc. Sometimes I forget about my dreams because they were just so normal. But usually, when I remember my dreams, there's some strange, obscure, and weird occurrences. For example, I've seen one dream, where there was a big spider on my to the bus stop spitting acid.

There was a time, where I have lucid dream. When I had bad dreams, i.e. getting murdered, I usually close my eyes to escape myself into another dream or sometimes I'd end up waking myself up. Its kind of weird. Sometimes when I'm angry, I always think of violent thoughts before going to sleep, I sometimes Intentionally myself into bad dreams. They're also times, where I want to experience what death feels like, so I'd let people or monsters in my dreams to stab, shoot, or eat me.

There were times of were I dream of the future, one of my dreams had me going to the same uni I'm going (just before studying there), and it predicted pretty well. It also illustrated to me how the library would like, I was expecting it to be more vintage, but I was a little wrong, and it had a lot of tech/computers, but the structure/details of it, was spot on.

What about you Nausea :)?

This looks like an interesting thread, i'll probably post soon.

oilonthe-Rose said:
This looks like an interesting thread, i'll probably post soon.
thx

idkwattodowithlife said:
What about you Nausea ?
thx for asking, will tell you latER, maybe eh

your reply is interesting, will sectionate it later, now I have problems with belgium

my dreams were always pretty interesting but way too long to share on here

i can share one of them though if you want to read a literal wall of text

here goes. i was a student in some school, and some teacher gave me an errand to deliver a paper to some other teacher and also to tell him something. i go to the teacher's room, and sit through the entire class waiting for it to be over and everyone to leave so i can do my bidding, the nanosecond the class is over this fucker jets out of the room and i end up having to chase him through the entire city without him knowing that im following him. he leads me to his house, i go through the yard to talk to this fuck and dogs stop me and try to like bite me but i just throw them off and then they leave me alone for some reason. i knock on the door, and then i realize this fucker just left through his backdoor, so i rush through to the backyard and see him getting into a car trying to escape. i try to stop him while he's in the car and show him the papers, dude literally tells me to "go away" and that he doesn't have the time to read it. he speeds away in the car and some guy in a hood comes up to me and says "follow the right path, not the path that is right"

fucking weird lol.

whogivesafucc said:
i go through the yard to talk to this fuck and dogs stop me and try to like bite me but i just throw them off and then they leave me alone for some reason
interesting, animals in such dreams are truly symbolic
whogivesafucc said:
dude literally tells me to "go away" and that he doesn't have the time to read it
another interesting passage
whogivesafucc said:
he speeds away in the car and some guy in a hood comes up to me and says "follow the right path, not the path that is right"
incredible !!!

do you remember the emotions correlated to such dream and especially to these passages?

I'd have dreams of my cat escaping from our house. She isn't meant to go outside since she's an indoor cat

nausea said:
whogivesafucc said:
i go through the yard to talk to this fuck and dogs stop me and try to like bite me but i just throw them off and then they leave me alone for some reason
interesting, animals in such dreams are truly symbolic
whogivesafucc said:
dude literally tells me to "go away" and that he doesn't have the time to read it
another interesting passage
whogivesafucc said:
he speeds away in the car and some guy in a hood comes up to me and says "follow the right path, not the path that is right"
incredible !!!
do you remember the emotions correlated to such dream and especially to these passages?

nope. i was totally neutral throughout the entire dream. it was really surreal, usually i feel some type of emotions. i felt like a literal gta character doing a mission LOL

idkwattodowithlife said:
But usually, when I remember my dreams, there's some strange, obscure, and weird occurrences. For example, I've seen one dream, where there was a big spider on my to the bus stop spitting acid.
emotions associated?

I dream of an ideal version of my childhood in which I have friends and we play games and I'm not sitting alone in the school yard wishing I were dead

Rójj said:
I'd have dreams of my cat escaping from our house. She isn't meant to go outside since she's an indoor cat

Strange, I had a somewhat similar dream when my cat was still very young.
He isn't an indoors cat but in my dream he had followed me to a very busy city centre street and I was anxious that he'd get under a car or something.

DeadInside said:
I dream of an ideal version of my childhood in which I have friends and we play games and I'm not sitting alone in the school yard wishing I were dead
interesting, can you recall one of those dreams?

FeminismsCancer said:
He isn't an indoors cat but in my dream he had followed me to a very busy city centre street and I was anxious that he'd get under a car or something
know the feeling

nausea said:
DeadInside said:

Well in my favourite I am building a fort and playing soldiers with these two boys and we're shooting eachother with finger guns.

DeadInside said:
 we're shooting eachother with finger guns.

Did they shoot real bullets?

nausea said:

know the feeling

You have a cat too?