Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dream Thread. Post your dreams (if you remember them) here.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
I love dreaming.

My dreams are often fantastical and whimsical, and have great subplots and often allow me to experience romantic success. Soon, I should be able to lucid dream, which will make the escape that is my bed even more enticing.

For example, last night, my dream started out with 2 beings fighting in space, above Earth,

Both were decked out in school uniforms for some odd reason, but the fight ended with one of the beings throwing the object they were fighting over (seemed to be a small orb) down at Earth. It landed in Australia.

2 treasure hunters stumble upon the object in Australia and discover it seems to be a giant escape room, almost like this. It's like a video game map, full of mental tricks and disguises.

For example, one room is full of curtains, and while the curtains seem to be leading you into the same room, entering from one side can separate you from your partner, leaving you alone and empty in this seemingly endless expanse.

Back to the story. The two treasure hunters are cocky, and run through the rooms, but are separated. In one of the rooms, there stands a short being draped in a black cloak. His eyes glow. The hunters attempt to run past, but both suffer a gruesome death.

Next, I'm driving in a van with a figure that looks like Alec Baldwin. We're in the woods right now, and we seem to be men of high stature. I'm still myself, and our van is in a motorcade, but we somehow enter the room. Alec is a bit cocky, but we are able to make it through the rooms alive before meeting the cloaked being.

We try to run past him.

It felt so real. The fear, the rush of adrenaline, the slight joy in the game. I really felt like I was running for my life.

We made it past the being, and it seemed that once you got by him, he was leashed back by something,

The next room was a library, full of the others who had passed the game. It transcended dimensions, so you could relax, chat, and eventually leave whenever you pleased. Me and Alec walked over to the coffee counter (I don't drink coffee) and talked to the barista, a tall red man.

We bid our farewells, and left the room, only to be teleported back into our van. I found my oneitis next to me, and something overcame me. Despite being gone for only 20 minutes, it felt as if I hadn't seen her in ages, and we started making out.

That's all.

Post your dreams, I suppose. It'll be interesting to read them.

Dreamed that i had a qt gf and we were at a school activity making out. Then we went to my house and her friend was there. When my gf went to the bathroom , I started making out with her friend. My mother woke me up , I wonder what would have happened later

I love dreaming when it’s something good. Lately Iv’e just had anxiety-ridden dreams though.

Dreaming that somebody loves you is the hardest, when you wake up it’s suifuel.

Once dreamed that I was in prison and I met a girl there and I had limited time to hang with her. I rested my head on her lap and felt her soft hands on my face. I was happy. I then awoke and realized it's over

One time I had a dream in which I was in bed with a girl. The implication was that we were about to have sex, but I woke up before we did.

More recently I had another dream in which I was holding hands with a girl who works at a local restaurant.

i dreamed that i chased a rat around my apartment .
Mediocre dream tbh i give it 3/10