Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill dream notebook, anybody recording their dreams?

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Anyone here records their dreams?

I seem to have prophetic dreams sometimes, but I cba to record them. I bought a dream notebook, actually it was meant to be my book of shadows ever since I was WICCANcoping but I dropped that retarded cope years ago, though the occultism sure has its lessons to teach still, to behold myself to some feminist bs with another Abrahamic god insert was utterly retarded come to think of it.

Anyway, I had a prophetic dream where someone from my family died and a week later they did die so I guess I should pay more attention to this. I've read a book on techniques to simulate a lucid dreaming experience, but I never could get to that stage.

Anyone has any cel related dreams that came true?

Have you ever considered becoming a tarot card reading grifter on YouTube?

There’s a lot of money to be made in that field.

If i dream its exclusively nightmares and sometimes they are unbelievably brutal

world of dreams is so sick and dark it makes this awful world seems like a kids playground, at least in my case

Have you ever considered becoming a tarot card reading grifter on YouTube?

There’s a lot of money to be made in that field.
I do have a Tarot set, I did couple of layouts for myself and they seemed to come true years down the line but then again they are so fucking generic I could just be having confirmation bias.

Anyway you are right, I should start a youtube channel to make some money and this might be a good idea to try, seems like a unique grift. But idk how to grow a youtube channel I already had 2 channels for years and I couldn't grow them, though 1 got deleted by youtube for posting a holocaust montage. Also I have 0 charisma so the videos would turn out shit, would have to use AI or smthing...

I need to find a way to make 600$ a month 100% online so that I can leave this shithole and live in some third world shithole like Philippines or Vietnam pernamently. 600$ isn't great money but it's good enough to live a 'decent' life down there. A small tiny flat, we talkin 1 room + toilet, internet, and monthly food. I don't need more, it's what I have right now JFL, I sit on my computer most of the day anyway.

I could NEET like this for so many years...

I do have a Tarot set, I did couple of layouts for myself and they seemed to come true years down the line but then again they are so fucking generic I could just be having confirmation bias.

Anyway you are right, I should start a youtube channel to make some money and this might be a good idea to try, seems like a unique grift. But idk how to grow a youtube channel I already had 2 channels for years and I couldn't grow them, though 1 got deleted by youtube for posting a holocaust montage. Also I have 0 charisma so the videos would turn out shit, would have to use AI or smthing...

I need to find a way to make 600$ a month 100% online so that I can leave this shithole and live in some third world shithole like Philippines or Vietnam pernamently. 600$ isn't great money but it's good enough to live a 'decent' life down there. A small tiny flat, we talkin 1 room + toilet, internet, and monthly food. I don't need more, it's what I have right now JFL, I sit on my computer most of the day anyway.

I could NEET like this for so many years...
If you have a good voice just don’t show your face and have the focus be on the card spread and other gimmicks. Simple.

I used to, when i tried to luciddreammaxx

Yes and nearly all are stressful. It really shows how fucked my mental state is. Even when I'm asleep I still suffer.

I used to, when i tried to luciddreammaxx
When you do lucid dreaming or out of body experience, the essential part is to enter your body into sleep paralysis stage but I could never get to that properly, because I am a side sleeper not a back sleeper which makes entering sleep paralysis very difficult for me. I did achieve sleep paralysis and all the nasty side-effects unintended many times when I was younger though but I couldn't get to do it intentionally.

I do not remember my dreams. I can tell I'm dreaming but when I wake up I forget everything.

I have pretty wild vivid dreams every night but I'm usually too tired when I wake up to write them down. I do try to write about them though.