Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dream journal log: the story where I met IShowSpeed, I got harassed by normies in my care home and they burned my bedroom down

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

Big Nigga on campus
★★★★★
In one of the care homes I lived in, a bunch of normies were accusing me of petty crimes and infractions, and no justifying I gave was enough for these blood thirsties.

I got into a fist fight with one of them, and the crowd cheered my opponent, but I enjoyed the sport of fighting.

However these normies would sneak into my room, see my private things and online postings and accuse of vile things blown out of propotion and thus gossip amongst themselves and force me into being a social leper.

I called my social worker to help me move to another address, but it was too late.

IShowSpeed was trying to befriend me and I fell for it, and next thing I know he pissing gasoline in my bedroom and the mob of normies laugh and set it on fire; cut to some time in the future and I am sitting my new rebuilt room all depressed and lossed what possessions I had

trucel trait: IShowSpeed shows up in your dreams

trucel trait: IShowSpeed shows up in your dreams
He showed up because he is actually friendly behind his antics, but in my dream his friendlies was a deception and he burned my room down

IShowSpeed Almost Burns Down His House (Full Clip) on Make a GIF