Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL dream is a truecel

Nig nog pilled

Nig nog pilled

Living inferno
-
people calling him chad lmao, hes a fucking normie you fags
Screen_Shot_2022_10_03_at_7.30.06_AM.0.png
images

from the front tho

mogs me but still got roasted when he did face reveal

''but looks dont matter'' :soy:

Looks don't matter but he got shit on immediately when he did a face reveal and he was called ugly.

Oh well.

He's far from being incel tbh

He's unironically good looking in my opinion, but still got shat on by thousands of people for those looks after the face reveal:dafuckfeels:. Now just imagine what would happen if any of the boyos here did a face reveal:fuk:.

He's unironically good looking in my opinion, but still got shat on by thousands of people for those looks after the face reveal:dafuckfeels:. Now just imagine what would happen if any of the boyos here did a face reveal:fuk:.
i dont even want to imagine that

He's also like 6'4' or something
hes chad tier yet he is still fucked.
i gotta give it to redpill here, dream really fucked himself with the pussy act and fag craft game

I don't think he is an virgin anymore because he has status ,but he look like an incel

Indeed:worryfeels:.

A good looking tallfag and still savaged for his looks. Brutal.
"i gotta give it to redpill here, dream really fucked himself with the pussy act and fag craft game"

if he didnt play minecraft with his sub 2 friends hed be somewhere better

I don't think he is an virgin anymore because he has status ,but he look like an incel
he fucked one of the kids that watch his channel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If he is a normie then I'm straight up just a blob monster.

I HATE you niggas that downplay the attractiveness of people that mog me to fucking Hell.

If he is a normie then I'm straight up just a blob monster.

I HATE you niggas that downplay the attractiveness of people that mog me to fucking Hell.
he woudlnt be shit on so hard if he was a chad

i shoudlve put in the "he probs will" but there are allegations
he mostly gets accused of grooming and pedo shit because foids are angry about the face reveal

IRL his underage fans were much more sexually aggressive towards him than the reverse

no mask for your face

he mostly gets accused of grooming and pedo shit because foids are angry about the face reveal

IRL his underage fans were much more sexually aggressive towards him than the reverse

no mask for your face