Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dream I Had About A Girl

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I was in an advanced physics class back in high school though I was the same age as now and I was extremely unpopular, hated and ostracized by all the students, just like when I was in school. At one point the teacher returns back a hard test and I recall I didn't try at all, having taken the class so many times and failed, which led me to not graduating, I expect to get 0/15 points. Somehow I hope I get lucky enough to get a few points at least, everyone surrounds the table with all the tests, while each student is called out by name. I look at the tests, mine is being graded right there and I see the red pen being used on practically every question.

I become anxious and walk away then come back after a while, I glance at the tests and see I got a 0, there are many people who also got low scores between 0-10 points but mine seems to be the worst. Meanwhile the teacher notices and tells me not to look at other people's tests I mention I was only looking at mine which he doesn't really believe and seems angry, I get my test and leave.

While I am standing around a cute girl approaches me and starts talking. She asks about the test, I mention doing poorly though I don't tell her my score, she agrees that it was hard though I notice she got full points on it. We keep talking and I get her name at one point. I notice she's kind of close to me leaning in and smiling at me she seems genuinely interested in me and I wonder if she's attracted to me. I say a lot of socially awkward shit but she seems to be laughing and thinks I am funny, then she actually asks me out even calling it a date though it's some weird gaming type event at school. I ask her if she's joking about that, I made some kind of joke before, and she says she is. Now I ask if she actually is but it turns out she was being sarcastic and she was still serious about the date. Then I say dumb awkward shit that it needs to be early or I'll get in trouble with my parents. She seems to laugh at this since she takes it as a joke and I feel happier than ever before.

I walk back to my seat only to notice someone else sitting there, I tell them this is my seat but they claim to have been sitting there since the beginning which is a huge lie, I relent and leave, one of the guys who was sitting at my table, who was a jerk to me, makes fun of me for not noticing the seating being changed, I sit at the new table. Then he picks on me for doing poorly on the test but my mind is elsewhere, I feel so light hearted and care free, I smile at him and give him a thumbs up since IK he actually watched her ask me out. He actually returns the gesture which surprises me and I look down.

Then I start worrying about where the event is supposed to take place, and whether the whole thing was a lie, I decide I'll ask her after class so I can meet up with her there. Time passes by quickly and the bell rings. I decide to have a quick snack before I rush out to talk to her, I stuff a protein bar into my mouth which looks disgusting. Then I see her coming over and sitting there at the same seat as the guy who left. I am now embarrassed since she's watching me eat with my mouth full my whole face looking stretched. She looks at me disgusted, I try to offer some kind of explanation but talking with my mouth full causes food to fall out. I mentally debate spitting it out while I am chewing but realize it will look even worse.

She tells that she knew I wouldn't act good and it was a mistake, she's about to leave. Now I am devastated I am about to tell her I promise not to do that at the event and rush after her to try to change her mind when I suddenly wake up.

Despite the dark ending, I woke up feeling more light-hearted and happier than in a long time, somehow I feel more hopeful. I feel excited I can have another dream with another woman where we actually have sex. After all dreams are the only way us subhumans can actually get a shread of happiness.

Now I'm gonna drug myself with sleep supplements so I can sleep for a long period of time and have another vivid dream as enjoyable as this. I hope I never wake up again.

Jesus christ I had a very similar dream. I don't know as many details as you but the idea of my and your dream is similar. I meet this Polish girl, we get along, but in the end I do something stupid and she leaves saying she always knew I was a dork. The moments before the tragic end were some of the happiest I can recall in my life.

When I was reading this, I forgot that it was a dream and thought you were humble bragging.

its over for dreamcels