Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope drawmaxxing is the best cope

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

i rely on drugs cuz i had no friends
-

no better cope tbh

making hentai is a good way to disassociate yourself from self-destructive normie concepts like relationships

:worryfeels: You can build your own Loli?

Maybe i'll get into it sometime

Meh I don't know. Autists are drawn to it like flies to shit and there WAAAAY TO MANY mediocre artists who aren't needed by this world.

If someone is really, really good at it, like autistically good? Sure do it.

Unfortunately, this is rarely the case. Toilets like to do it too even tough they suck at it as a way to get attention.

No offense OP, I wouldn't be exactly proud of your art. :blackpill:

Meh I don't know. Autists are drawn to it like flies to shit and there WAAAAY TO MANY mediocre artists who aren't needed by this world.

Unfortunately, this is rarely the case. Toilets like to do it too even tough they suck at it as a way to get attention.

There are way too many mediocre everything. That's part of life, we sure aren't in a position to decide if someone has the right to do what he likes when we are the bottom of the barrel in terms of genetics and for a lot of us here, in terms of skills, money and social status. :dafuckfeels:
Drawing is an harmless if not beneficial activity, it's a good thing if you like it.

There are way too many mediocre everything. That's part of life, we sure aren't in a position to decide if someone has the right to do what he likes when we are the bottom of the barrel in terms of genetics and for a lot of us here, in terms of skills, money and social status. :dafuckfeels:
Drawing is an harmless if not beneficial activity, it's a good thing if you like it.
I mean as long as he isn't trying to get attention on deviantart or whatever and does it only for himself, it's fine I guess.

I've witnessed too many foids in school etc who were total shit at drawing and still bragged with it, so yeah.

I mean as long as he isn't trying to get attention on deviantart or whatever and does it only for himself, it's fine I guess.

I've witnessed too many foids in school etc who were total shit at drawing and still bragged with it, so yeah.
If they keep at it most people end up decent if not good at it. It's practice, sure some might be more talented than others, but I've witnessed it first hand, it's practice.
Bragging is part of life, if you don't brag you end up losing motivation and quitting like I did in everything because of low self-esteem. Of course the bragging must not get out of hand but you should be proud of yourself.

i just wanna make hentai nigga it's not that deep. ur not based and blackpilled you just have autism

based cope
nice draw :feelsokman:

Agreed, art is the only thing keeping me alive tbh.

True, but you can still make it being mediocre actually.
Theres a shit ton of coomer artists who make money off of their subpar work so theres clearly a market for it

If they keep at it most people end up decent if not good at it. It's practice, sure some might be more talented than others, but I've witnessed it first hand, it's practice.
Yea, as long as you do actual dedicated practice and learn the proper tools/insights you need and refine them, anyone can become at least a decent artist.

Imagine beeing able to draw your own fap Material