Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drawfags of Off-Topic....

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
I order you to design an Off-Topic tan.

yande.re%20351949%20sample%20claudia_madobe%20madobe_ai%20madobe_nanami%20madobe_touko%20madobe_yuu%20megane%20microsoft%20os-tan%20tagme%20wallpaper.jpg

The Japanese suffix Tan (たん) is a mispronunciation of Chan (ちゃん), an informal, intimate, and diminutive honorific suffix for a person used for friends, family, and pets.[15] In this case, the mispronunciation is used intentionally to achieve the contrived cute or charming effect that is commonly associated with its use by young children and is also sometimes added to the names of non-mascot characters. The personifications as a whole are commonly simply called mascots or mascot characters and as such the Tan suffix itself means nothing outside its role as an honorific and its implications of cuteness. Normal suffixes including San, Chan, and Kun are also used with OS-tan depending on the character and the speaker's preference or omitted entirely.

For a good innocent guy like yourself, you certainly know a lot of dark places around the internet.

idkwattodowithlife said:
For a good innocent guy like yourself, you certainly know a lot of dark places around the internet.

It's a good christian booru, and I'm a christian first and foremost.

Also the name's a /tv/ meme, another christian place.

I suck and have no digital drawing peripheral. I could do a sketch based on something else because I can't into anatomy, but then again I don't have a scanner. I'm hoping someone has the skills.

I don't know or understand, what you're saying most of the time. But it sounds pretty cool.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I don't know or understand, what you're saying most of the time. But it sounds pretty cool.

fuck, the link reverted back to site instead of image for me, my browser sucks

a booru is an image board by the strictest standards, but they need not be called booru, like yandere or konachan

also they tend to be for specific themes (hentai, r34, etc.)

oh, and I explained the name the other day, I'll find it

Will try when I get home. I can’t make them that good but I can do it to 4chan quality.

We already have our saints though, don’t see the point

KValt said:
Will try when I get home.
We already have our saints though, don’t see the point

Thank you, I'd appreciate it.

tbh, the main board and the meme board have the saints, and I always kinda cringed at that (no offense)

Off-Topic is a different speed, plus it'll punch a fat loophole in the femoid worship laws

At home now will start work after a snack

Sorry cant shit cam up, will do tmrw

Explain please. So do I have to draw in an anime style or can I draw how I want? Also what's this talk about mascots? I'm not comprehending, but I wish to draw something to represent Off Topic.

Kointo said:
Explain please. So do I have to draw in an anime style or can I draw how I want? Also what's this talk about mascots? I'm not comprehending, but I wish to draw something to represent Off Topic.

A tan is basically a chan (like earth-chan), but it started with OS tans for Windows releases in Japan, then 2ch started making board tans, then 4chan, etc.

Yes, it really should be an anime girl.

for example: This is XP-tan, say something nice about her

os-tan-788-wide1050.jpg

Yes, it's basically a mascot

A Good Friend said:
A tan is basically a chan (like earth-chan), but it started with OS tans for Windows releases in Japan, then 2ch started making board tans, then 4chan, etc.

Yes, it really should be an anime girl.

for example: This is XP-tan, say something nice about her

os-tan-788-wide1050.jpg

Yes, it's basically a mascot

Oh I can't draw anime for shit. Sorry.

Kointo said:
Oh I can't draw anime for shit. Sorry.

I can't really either outside of pen and paper sketches of photos, sounds like @KValt may have something.

It should have some element referring to the site and board. It'd be funny if she embodied an ideal incel gf, maybe bookish with glasses, with a unicorn on her somewhere to symbolize the impossibility of female incels (but lets not get into pony territory, I hate those fuckers, and furries, and flat-earthers)

A Good Friend said:
I can't really either outside of pen and paper sketches of photos, sounds like @KValt may have something.

It should have some element referring to the site and board. It'd be funny if she embodied an ideal incel gf, maybe bookish with glasses, with a unicorn on her somewhere to symbolize the impossibility of female incels (but lets not get into pony territory, I hate those fuckers, and furries, and flat-earthers)

My favorite mascot is isis chan

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u-jkbPg6vo[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF4A0xVV8_w[/video]

KAWAII