Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dramed about my teeth cracking as well as falling out over and over.

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
I was in so much pain it was insane, my teeth kept cracking into pieces again and again. when I opened my mouth pieces of my fucking tooth would pour out, I killed myself in my dream to get away from that torture.

yes such dreams are heavy

Anxiety and insecurity causes such dreams.

Have you ever had a lucid dream?

nausea said:
who's your avatar?

It's one of the presidential candidates in the US election. People on red pill sites called him ugly and I look somewhat like this type of man.

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
who's your avatar?
It's one of the presidential candidates in the US election. People on red pill sites called him ugly and I look somewhat like this type of man.
why do you care for usa you belgian

A friend once told me that if your teeth fall out in your dreams, it means you've been lying about something.

nausea said:

Most people are from there so I thought they'd recognise him. Just needed a resembling pic short of actually posting my real one.

FeminismsCancer said:
nausea said:
Most people are from there so I thought they'd recognise him. Just needed a resembling pic short of actually posting my real one.
ah so you look like him?

nausea said:
ah so you look like him?

Somewhat, not as clones or twins.

I've never had a dream about teeth, but I've had dreams about finger guns.

Hear me out. I would be running away from someone trying to kill me, and I would use my fingers to simulate an actual gun. Sometimes it would shoot real bullets, but most of the time nothing would happen.

Weird, right?

nausea said:
I look like massoud, but white

General Massoud who got killed by the Taleban in 2002?

I've had this dream a dozen times. It's probably cause I haven't brushed my teeth in 5 months.

I had lucid dreams were I was tied up and tortured, shit was traumatic as fuck and I could feel the pain too. But yeah, those teeth dreams are nasty

Solitarian_Walker said:
I've had this dream a dozen times. It's probably cause I haven't brushed my teeth in 5 months.
lol?

nausea said:

It's true, and I drink 2 liters of soda every day. But I also drink 2 liters of milk which counteracts the soda and protects my teeth. I have never had a single cavity in my entire life.

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
It's true, and I drink 2 liters of soda every day. But I also drink 2 liters of milk which counteracts the soda and protects my teeth. I have never had a single cavity in my entire life.
you know why? for I know

http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/dream-about-teeth-falling-out/
[font=Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif]For Freud, teeth falling out in dreams point to anxiety about [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif]sexual repression[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif] and the desire to be nurtured.
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif]
ZUeCbT5.gif
[/font]

shukin said:
http://www.teethfallingoutdream.org/dream-about-teeth-falling-out/
[/font][/size][/color]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Garuda, sans-serif]
ZUeCbT5.gif
[/font]

...so fucking O V E R!