Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Drake Robinson

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
Drake Robinson is a blackcel YouTuber who I discovered yesterday, apparently he has punched a little kid for kissing his girlfriend in the park LMAO, he is probably gonna get banned soon since he has made videos justifying ER and the others. he even called Davisons victims "dogs" and insulted Gabby Patito or whatever her name was. I like watching his videos though, I genuinely like hearing him talk about his life. he talks about his job and what he goes through and his family life

View: https://youtu.be/ocu4IWiFDRc

View: https://youtu.be/xcNmVdWplsI

View: https://youtu.be/wet6RgGumYs

View: https://youtu.be/bZzYAab_CyM

here are some of his vids to start you out. I think he's a bit :feelsbaton: though, he talks about how we have to "take society to court" and that he's "reaching his limit". he hates his job and he sounds a lot like ER, he also said that "chads and stacies will get what's coming to them" and shit lmao

He seems rather young. How old is he?

Fun fact: his username is @Capable_Onion

here are some of his vids to start you out. I think he's a bit :feelsbaton: though, he talks about how we have to "take society to court" and that he's "reaching his limit". he hates his job and he sounds a lot like ER, he also said that "chads and stacies will get what's coming to them" and shit lmao
He's a sub 90 IQ individual with a speed impediment. A real moron, but he makes some good points here and there. If he was smart he would never show his face and say the things that he is saying. It's only a matter before some forum dedicated to making fun of guys like him doxxed the shit out of him.

He might actually be retarded enough to use his full name.

As for the looks, he appears to be skinny, not tall and just weak looking. Idk how to rate black people but he's clearly a 4 for his race at best. And since black women are into thugmaxxers he's a literal 2/10 to them because he's a goofy fucker

He's a sub 90 IQ individual with a speed impediment. A real moron, but he makes some good points here and there. If he was smart he would never show his face and say the things that he is saying. It's only a matter before some forum dedicated to making fun of guys like him doxxed the shit out of him.

As for the looks, he appears to be skinny, not tall and just weak looking. Idk how to rate black people but he's clearly a 4 for his race at best. And since black women are into thugmaxxers he's a literal 2/10 to them because he's a goofy fucker
he's talked about thugmaxxing before, he says he wouldn't stoop to that level
Fun fact: his username is @Capable_Onion
is that actually drake

also he does use his full name, it's his channel name, and he's been on IT before

HE GOT TAKEN DOWN #FREEDRAKE

I wouldn’t wanna watch a guy who has a gf

I wouldn’t wanna watch a guy who has a gf
he doesn't have a gf?
he punched the little kid for kissing his own girlfriend in the park because he was jealous that the kid was slaying and he wasn't, i didn't mean the little kid kissed drakes girlfriend, he's never had one

Punched the kid for kissing his gf? Or was it a random couple he attacked?
it was a random couple that he attacked but he stated that they looked to be like 13 lmao, so he punched a 13 year old kid for kissing his 13 year old gf in a public park while drake was reading, he said he drilled the boy twice or something in the chest and he fell to the ground while his girlfriend was crying and screaming that he has asthma and drake fled the scene and made a video about it

tbh, based.

it was a random couple that he attacked but he stated that they looked to be like 13 lmao, so he punched a 13 year old kid for kissing his 13 year old gf in a public park while drake was reading

tbh, based.
Oh yea that is pretty based :feelskek::feelskek:

it was a random couple that he attacked but he stated that they looked to be like 13 lmao, so he punched a 13 year old kid for kissing his 13 year old gf in a public park while drake was reading, he said he drilled the boy twice or something in the chest and he fell to the ground while he girlfriend was crying and screaming that he has asthma and drake fled the scene and made a video about it

tbh, based.
What a cuck, he shoulve punched the foid too. Anyone archived this shit?

What a cuck, he shoulve punched the foid too. Anyone archived this shit?
idk. he only had 100-200 subs iirc so probably not, i found him while lurking on IT (i do that occasionally to see if im on there or not), and his videos were incredibly based, i liked listening to the man talk about inceldom and his problems, and he even made some videos on ER and the others
he would also talk to little girls in the park telling them not to be "hussies" when they grow up, and he once confronted a group of little foids in the park who were dressed as sluts and talked to them about being whores. he also got shoved on halloween for telling a girls parents or whatever that they should be ashamed of themselves for letting their daughter dress like a slut on halloween and so he punched the guy to the ground then ran to his house lmao, he's out here doing gods work

Last edited: