Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Drake kisses 17 year old fan on stage and foids reeee pedophilia

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

Note that 17 is the age of consent in Colorado, so THIS IS ALL LEGAL, not to mention the whore willingly danced and grinded with him.

Some bitter 30 year old foid’s tweet:
It’s entirely disgusting that as a grown man, you find yourself gravitating towards a child. This means that they want something that is untouched? That they HAVE NOT TRIED? to fulfill their own sick agenda. I’m honestly disgusted.

Some bitter 50 year old white bitch yelling:

Last edited:
DO NOT WANT that nasty old bitter roastie who's just mad Drake don't want her nasty old ass.

40 years ago, that bitch would be grinding on drake and other bbcs

She more likely fucked with 3 other dudes before Kanye kissed her. There are many people in my high school who lost their virginity since 8th grade. Many others have bragged about having more than 3 girlfriends and breaking up with all of them. If the kiss was a big problem to them then they are unaware of other things.

being attracted to a women under 35 who has no children makes you a sick, disgusting, perverted monster you shitlord

^^^ 99% of 12 year old foids have already been gang banged hard by fully brown college aged frat boys

LMAO. Bitter old roasties mad because Drake won't give them the same treatment.

Last edited:
She more likely fucked with 3 other dudes before Kanye kissed her. There are many people in my high school who lost their virginity since 8th grade. Many others have bragged about having more than 3 girlfriends and breaking up with all of them. If the kiss was a big problem to them then they are unaware of other things.
The average age for a foid to lose their virginity in the UK is 16 years old. Foids constantly lie, so they probably lie and add a few years to it and it’s closer to 14.

Remember, If a foid says she has had 3 partners, it’s at least 6 and they don’t even count oral sex.

The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent, while the age at which there are no restrictions for consensual sexual activities is 18 (sex with someone 12-18 is not illegal per se, but can still be open to prosecution under certain circumstances).

How a 17 years old foid can be considered a "child"? Foids develop earlier than men, and their attractiveness decreases rapidly.

He's Jewish, so he can go for underage girls.

i can't stand 30 years old and up overly offended PROTECT DA KEEDS AND MUH POOSY smug sjws femshit cunts like that. They desERve schapisim
LMAO. Bitter old roasties mad because Drake won't give them the same treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back