Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Dragon's Dogma is lifefuel and based

• Thread starter Deleted member 37049
  • Start date
Deleted member 37049

Deleted member 37049

Rey's husband
-
36d 6h 27m
It's an open world action RPG with a decent story, a good character creation system and excellent combat mechanics, seriously one of the best titles I've ever played directed by DMC 5's director, but wait, its also got somewhat of a romance system in it where if you get close to any NPC in the game (by doing their sidequests and giving them gifts) they become your lover and you get to marry them, why this is so lifefuel is because you can make an absolute hell of a fat balding indian janitor manlet truecel and score with the biggest gigastacy in the game, you even get to watch them makeout, I made a character that looked like me and delusionmaxxed in the game.

Oh and did I mention that no matter what age you make your character be you can marry even jb characters? I don't know how Capcom got away with this but they did:feelshaha: