Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Draconian times got banned

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
Fuck that mayo cumskin normie piece of shit fuck his Avi too he is a fucking fakecel normie that infiltrated this forum and tries to act smug and normier and 'better' than other users here maybe because he is a normie fuck him he posts foid worshipping stuff too he tries to act like 'not like other incels' maybe cause he is a fakecel rest in piss fakecel.

rest in piss, wont be missed

Don’t even know who that is

it's probably a tempa ban, it's not perma

Last edited:
just perma him at this point, no one's missing his autist threads
i think he was testing how much he can play with the rules without getting banned. eventually he will get tired and just make the thread that will get him permabanned.

i think he was testing how much he can play with the rules without getting banned. eventually he will get tired and just make the thread that will get him permabanned.
I hope, he sounds like a normie so much reading his threads feel like I am on reddit

I hope he sounds like a normie so much reading his threads feel like I am on reddit
hes the biggest fakecel on this forum by far, that thread he made is his way of telling us that. how it didnt get him a perma is beyond me

@Draconian Times

Had to tag to remember which person it is

Never heard of her

Christ i cant believe i just said foid

Fuck him I hope he kills himself

i hated that nigga so much

He always gave me fakecel vibes tbh

I'm good at detecting it because I have a good sense for adultry and faithfulness. You never know if people are mocking you behind your back

@Draconian Times kys

@Draconian Times S

hes the biggest fakecel on this forum by far, that thread he made is his way of telling us that. how it didnt get him a perma is beyond me
Mods don't care about this forum. Not news.

Hes still a member of this forum and has problems we don't know about. We don't know what hes going through to end up here, telling him to kill himself is completely unproductive. People need to grow up.