Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dr Phill CATHAL TILT

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
ITS SO FUCKING POSITIVE DUDE HOLY SHIT 

axTYbfL.jpg

bkWuzHz.jpg

Botox got him like...

I approve of your Doctor Phil obsession.

Sounds like you fap to him.

Grain_of_sin said:
He mogs me.
he mogs everyone on this forum and 80% of planet earth

FeminismsCancer said:
Sounds like you fap to him.
Oh no im stragiht, i just wish i looked like him

TheVman said:
he mogs  everyone on this forum and 80% of planet earth

Oh no im stragiht, i just wish i looked like him

There are better looking guys to want to look like.
I doubt he could get any jb as he's already old too.

What's with your Dr Phil obsession?

He doesn't look like a real person, more like an NPC in a video game.

FeminismsCancer said:
LMAO JB love older men, specially with daddy issues and he has money to take care of them.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
what you mean?

TheVman said:
FeminismsCancer said:
LMAO JB love older men, specially with daddy issues and he has money to take care of them.
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
what you mean?
You have made two threads about him

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You have made two threads about him
just dieting what makes him a mega chad

TheVman said:

In what dimension do you live?
It's hard to find a jb who doesn't think 5 years is a huge gap.

That's why he got his own TV show.

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
That's why he got his own TV show.
Looks theory proven right

TBH, it seems as if there's a set of aesthetic standards that you need in order to make it in the entertainment world. When I google "male model," all I see are guys with either minimal eyelid exposure to zero eyelid exposure. I have yet to see one bug-eyed male model. And for movies all you need is Jewish blood and you're good to go.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
TBH, it seems as if there's a set of aesthetic standards that you need in order to make it in the entertainment world. When I google "male model," all I see are guys with either minimal eyelid exposure to zero eyelid exposure. I have yet to see one bug-eyed male model. And for movies all you need is Jewish blood and you're good to go.

Male modelling sort of requires that 

But ton of bug eyed holywood actors

Rami Malek would mog a few male models tbh..his jaw is unreal

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Male modelling sort of requires that
But ton of bug eyed holywood actors
Rami Malek would mog a few male models tbh..his jaw is unreal

It does? I had no idea. Do you have a source? Or is it an unwritten rule? If so, who came up with it? If he was a practicing Muslim (he's a Coptic Egyptian) I doubt he would've gotten any roles before he took any of those standard terrorist type jobs.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It does? I had no idea. Do you have a source? Or is it an unwritten rule? If so, who came up with it? If he was a practicing Muslim (he's a Coptic Egyptian) I doubt he would've gotten any roles before he took any of those standard terrorist type jobs.

I just know him from night of meuseum and mr.robot

Nothing that striked as terrorist tbh ..

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I just know him from night of meuseum and mr.robot
Nothing that striked as terrorist tbh ..

I know, I just meant if he looked like the average Egyptian. Obviously, he's got some eye halo going on.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I know, I just meant if he looked like the average Egyptian. Obviously, he's got some eye halo going on.

His eye area is shit though, except the colour but I doubt it means much.

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
His eye area is shit though, except the colour but I doubt it means much.

TBH girls don't care about eye area like we do. They just love it because of the color.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
TBH girls don't care about eye area like we do. They just love it because of the color.

Nah girls defo love some hooded eyes but theyre quite rare. Much rare than a good jawline ..

takurak said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Nah girls defo love some hooded eyes but theyre quite rare. Much rare than a good jawline ..

Not at all man, they think bug eyes are beautiful. Lol. Maybe 1% cares but they've got to be autistic too then I guess.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Not at all man, they think bug eyes are beautiful. Lol. Maybe 1% cares but they've got to be autistic too then I guess.

Most Arabs have bug eyes ... they think its an ethnic trait I think

Whites dont have it much

pct tends to run w/ prominent epicanthal folds.

go to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epicanthic_fold and you'll get a pretty good listing of populations w/ PCT

Geographic distribution

A Khoisan man with an epicanthic fold in Namibia
Epicanthic folds appear in East Asians, Southeast Asians, Central Asians, North Asians, some South Asians, Polynesians, Micronesians, Indigenous Americans (as well as Mestizos), the Khoisan, Malagasy, occasionally Europeans (e.g., Scandinavians, Hungarians, Samis, Irish[6] and Poles)[7][8] and among Nilotes.[9]

Anthropologist Carleton S. Coon states that the "median fold" occurs in Finnic and Slavic populations, while the "true inner or mongoloid fold" appears in populations of the east and the far north.[10]

Mika Häkkinen (Finland):
R7qWviB.jpg

Malagasy girl (Madagascar):
xUd1mMA.jpg

Obviously also found as a pathologic hallmark in certain syndromic conditions like Down syndrome:
lPXlVsa.png

ArtoriasWolf said:
I approve of your Doctor Phil obsession.

QuantumDummy said:
He doesn't look like a real person, more like an NPC in a video game.

he reminds me of a runescape npc

QuantumDummy said:
I miss that game.

its cucked now, and has been for ages, same as league of legends

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its cucked now, and has been for ages, same as league of legends

I remember being fooled by someone that told me they had a "duplication machine". I gave them my shit and they logged off. Gulliblecel from the getgo.

QuantumDummy said:
I remember being fooled by someone that told me they had a "duplication machine". I gave them my shit and they logged off. Gulliblecel from the getgo.
normies were making our lives shit even back runescapecelling it seems, its over

I hope you make more Dr. phil posts in the future.

ArtoriasWolf said:
I hope you make more Dr. phil posts in the future.
I think i've said my peace about him

his hairline mogs me kek