Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dr. K helps gigastacy streamer love herself

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★

skip to 1:31:21

imagine being the LAST PERSON IN THE WORLD to need advice on how to love yourself. she gets validation from lonely men on twitch all the time because she's a female, literally lives life on tutorial mode, and Dr. K is telling her to value herself jfl.

fucking clown world, sub-5 males are the ones that struggle to love themselves, because they are forced into loneliness due to female hypergamy, and get no validation or love from the opposite sex which causes them to feel like a worthless loser. meanwhile this perfect-faced gigastacy is the one getting sympathy because vagina.

i want to fucking die.

Not one second.

Those self love therapies are such transcended levels of cope.

You watched this for a hour and a half?

I hate Larping holes. She did it go get attention and maybe find a Gigachad to imple her with his cock

NOS. What the fuck is this?

Isn't this the same dude who tried to save an incel. I'm getting the dude still ain't got a girl.

Just have a vagina theory

Why did you watch 2 hours of this garbage?

not. one. second.

This guy "helped" some weak minded incel, who is still an incel last I heard.

Really want @FACEandLMS to debate this dude. Would be a good jumping off point to spread the blackpill, with someone who knows how to explain it, not some weak-willed faggot.

delusional bluepilled curry gives mid tier becky more unnecessary validation.

Sweet Anita had a "Tick" saying all her followers/donators are thirsty virgin losers. How any male watches her stream after that is beyond me.

not a single fucking frame you nigger :feelskek:

Dr. K should take his own advice and see if it works :feelshaha:

Not watched but I can be certain that the help society gives for mental health goes to the wrong area and circles, having a pussy should not be considered a super power. Uggos that are one bad day away from the end get laughed at in public but Shit Covered Toilet Brushes like her get the worlds sympathy for the smallest of things.

nah, there are timestamps in the vid
Who gives a shit about muh timestamps stupid. Why did you even clicked a foid YouTube video.
You are a blackpilled incel stop giving them views for fucks sake.

gigastacy? Yeah bit exaggerated tbh
Also that fucking guy is just trying so hard to get in her dirty undies
Hilarious. She goes for chads and chads only. Like all holes.

This curry fucker tried to help an incel. He's a piece of shit looking for clicks.

utube keeps shilling this curry cunt "psychologist"

i got recommended this vid too

Who gives a shit about muh timestamps stupid. Why did you even clicked a foid YouTube video.
You are a blackpilled incel stop giving them views for fucks sake.
it's not a video by a foid lol. Dr K is a man.

Would be a much better channel if he focused on male problems. Majority of his audience is male yet he deals with predominately foid-related issues that the male audience can not relate to JFL.

Toilets think the world revolves around them

Sadly, they are right

sub-5 males are the ones that struggle to love themselves, because they are forced into loneliness due to female hypergamy, and get no validation or love from the opposite sex which causes them to feel like a worthless loser.

Us sub 5s have it the worst. Literally living life on ultra nightmare mode 24/7.

tfw you’re sad because only ugly guys and normies want you.

Fuck this bitch, and if this “doctor” is interested in seeing all his advice thrown in the garbage he should just introduce Chad.

Those self love therapies are such transcended levels of cope.

Telling someone to "just love themselves" is like telling someone to "just imagine you're rich"

You can't spend money you don't have

This is the same girl who made fun of virgin men.