Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dr. Jordan Peterson interview on topic of incels Cosmo magazine UK

W

Weston404

Banned
-
“You don’t want to crush masculinity in the hope that what you get is peaceful men. You’d have to be such a bloody fool to think that’s a good idea. It’s as bad as thinking if you hyper-protect children, nothing bad will happen to them,” Dr Peterson states. He continues in the same vein, saying that if we lived in a world where things like ambition, confidence and competition were neutered in men, presumably so that women and society could thrive, the world would actually be a much more dangerous place than it is right now. “When you make something weak in one direction, it seeks strength inappropriately in another. Whatever you repress or fail to develop lives underground and waits for its

BEHIND THE SCENES Amy Grier

“I nearly stopped writing this piece halfway through. I got fed up of having to defend myself for interviewing Jordan Peterson and ‘giving him yet more publicity’. But isn’t the point of good journalism to try to understand divergent points of view? Especially when they affect you, your readers and the people your readers care most about? Dr Peterson’s fame comes from saying precisely the kind of disruptive stuff that sparks a debate. The most dangerous thing we could do would be to dismiss it.” opportunity to manifest itself in crooked form.” You only have to look at things like the rise of the incel community to know this to be true. After speaking to Dr Peterson, I pick up the phone to Will again. I want to know one thing: what does he wish women understood about masculinity in 2019? There’s a pause. He’s not working out what to say – he’s merely trying to guess whether or not I’ll be offended by it. “The assumption is that men do not suffer. But suffering is not gendered. Yes, we as men need to get better at speaking up about it. But perhaps society needs to get better at really listening when we do.”

Perhaps? We live in society where females cannot admit for a second that looks matter in a sexual partner.

I watched more of his clips last night. I just hate how some of his things are PUA and in terms of views, he tends not to stand by them when he's attacked or point out the wrongs of the party he's supposed to represent. I wish he would hold his ground more when it comes to public debates.

I watched more of his clips last night. I just hate how some of his things are PUA and in terms of views, he tends not to stand by them when he's attacked or point out the wrongs of the party he's supposed to represent. I wish he would hold his ground more when it comes to public debates.
He's a Jewish puppet

He continues in the same vein, saying that if we lived in a world where things like ambition, confidence and competition were neutered in men, presumably so that women and society could thrive, the world would actually be a much more dangerous place than it is right now. “When you make something weak in one direction, it seeks strength inappropriately in another. Whatever you repress or fail to develop lives underground and waits for its
This is pretty high IQ tbh. Never thought of it that way.

Every Man experiencing hard felt sorrow in this society, where weakness of Men is not allowed but encouraged in the gender opposite. More and more men are unhappy, supported by bigger suicide rate in males to females. Society can only stamp on Men for showing any kind of feeling and shower a woman with praise and money for the exact same thing for so long.. sooner or later Men will become aggravated by being prodded by all the Femcunts, told to do this, do that, toxic masculinity, tinder that.. it all adds up into a big mess at the end of the day.. you'd have to be blind drunk on power which most Femistazis definitely are to not notice the big massive pot holes in the road that have only gotten bigger and not smaller thanks to Feminism.

juden perterstein

"clean your room bucko"
This is pretty high IQ tbh. Never thought of it that way.
I could have told you this.. anybody could have seen the wholesale demonization of men by the media, the courts and society as leading down a path to this imbalance of power and a lot more death than life occurring. Simple physics. Cause and effect. Commit an action and expect an equal and opposite reaction, or don't and enjoy having people suffer. Don't forget people enjoy our suffering and seek to employ us to suffer more, IT are proof of this.

Fuck Jordan Peterson and his egotistic, delusional, and quite often meaningless drivel. Trying to get men to be as productive as possible for no reward while simultaneously strengthening the position of the elite, fuck him.

Link? I can't see any link. WTF.

Fuck Jordan Peterson and his egotistic, delusional, and quite often meaningless drivel. Trying to get men to be as productive as possible for no reward while simultaneously strengthening the position of the elite, fuck him.
Yeah this guy gets a lot of undeserved praise. Nothing he says is enlightening or new. Just ignore the dumbasses, don't even give them the courtesy of a debate. Nothing of value is gained.

Perhaps? We live in society where females cannot admit for a second that looks matter in a sexual partner.
The virtue signalling propaganda when their actions speak a different tune is what fucks me off big time.

Every Man experiencing hard felt sorrow in this society, where weakness of Men is not allowed but encouraged in the gender opposite. More and more men are unhappy, supported by bigger suicide rate in males to females. Society can only stamp on Men for showing any kind of feeling and shower a woman with praise and money for the exact same thing for so long.. sooner or later Men will become aggravated by being prodded by all the Femcunts, told to do this, do that, toxic masculinity, tinder that.. it all adds up into a big mess at the end of the day.. you'd have to be blind drunk on power which most Femistazis definitely are to not notice the big massive pot holes in the road that have only gotten bigger and not smaller thanks to Feminism.
"clean your room bucko"

I could have told you this.. anybody could have seen the wholesale demonization of men by the media, the courts and society as leading down a path to this imbalance of power and a lot more death than life occurring. Simple physics. Cause and effect. Commit an action and expect an equal and opposite reaction, or don't and enjoy having people suffer. Don't forget people enjoy our suffering and seek to employ us to suffer more, IT are proof of this.

What’s interesting is the left likes to bash Peterson with incel association, but a quick look into incel spaces and you will see that is not the case.

He’s a good man, and a very smart one.

Legit, expecting women to do anything but take dick and post selfies on instagram is too much

JP is in his 50s, he's 6'2", and he married his childhood crush, his oneitis. Just keep this in mind when you watch any of his content.

JP is in his 50s, he's 6'2", and he married his childhood crush, his oneitis. Just keep this in mind when you watch any of his content.

Didn't know he was tall. I bet if he was short he'd be a nobody.

What’s interesting is the left likes to bash Peterson with incel association, but a quick look into incel spaces and you will see that is not the case.

They’ll bash anything that doesn’t fit their agenda