Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dr. Disrespect was a piece of shit and deserved it

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
Anytime I happen to stumble upon this faggot he is just flexing his height in front of his viewers and in general shows off his genetic advantages.

Based agecucks. Fuck this tallfag flexer, if you feel bad for him as an incel then you are stupid because he's rich 6'8 , married and has kids none of that is relatable to realcels.

There were some cels defending him , but he clearly deserved it for being a bragging piece of shit.

Anytime I happen to stumble upon this faggot he is just flexing his height in front of his viewers and in general shows off his genetic advantages.

Based agecucks. Fuck this tallfag flexer, if you feel bad for him as an incel then you are stupid because he's rich 6'8 , married and has kids none of that is relatable to realcels.

There were some cels defending him , but he clearly deserved it for being a bragging piece of shit.
I don't know if it's been said here, but his fanbase consists of males who make phonk edits of him height-mogging other people.

I don't know if it's been said here, but his fanbase consists of males who make phonk edits of him height-mogging other people.
he was texting a 17 year old "minor" by using the twitch whispering feature JFL.

Idk how 17 is a minor, but yeah. He got in trouble for that and the agecucks started swarming on him for being a "pedo".

I personally don't know the details of the whole incident, but the girl was probably 17 or something so from my perspective the pedophilia thing is all bullshit.

Like m8.... These turbowhores get their VG fucked by at least 20 guys and have probably sent hundreds of sexually explicit photos. Is Dr. Disrespect a chad that absolutely mogs me? Sure. Is he evil because of that fact? Not really, he is doing what all of us would have been doing if we were in his shoes.

We should all be blaming the slut that behaved so whorish. I don't like Dr. Disrespect but not because he is a kiddie fiddler, but because he is an asshole who cucks to whatever the dominant culture says. Basically he's a sellout.

he was texting a 17 year old "minor" by using the twitch whispering feature JFL.

Idk how 17 is a minor, but yeah. He got in trouble for that and the agecucks started swarming on him for being a "pedo".
I personally don't know the details of the whole incident, but the girl was probably 17 or something so from my perspective the pedophilia thing is all bullshit.

Like m8.... These turbowhores get their VG fucked by at least 20 guys and have probably sent hundreds of sexually explicit photos. Is Dr. Disrespect a chad that absolutely mogs me? Sure. Is he evil because of that fact? Not really, he is doing what all of us would have been doing if we were in his shoes.

We should all be blaming the slut that behaved so whorish. I don't like Dr. Disrespect but not because he is a kiddie fiddler, but because he is an asshole who cucks to whatever the dominant culture says. Basically he's a sellout.
DNR + Death to all HeightMoggers.

1 mistake and the rest of the sellouts turned against him. Imagine if he built up a based fan base instead of a normie one.

Kek. Keep cucking to the slut who made this whole mess.
I guess that this site is full of foid worshipers.
i hate height moggers like him much more than I hate foids.

How are we worshiping foids ? Imagine cucking to a genetically superior man.

Kek. Keep cucking to the slut who made this whole mess.
I guess that this site is full of foid worshipers.
I have some very interesting things to say about the age of consent but I don't want to get banned.

1 mistake and the rest of the sellouts turned against him. Imagine if he built up a based fan base instead of a normie one.
If he did that then he would never have gotten this popular to begin with. In order to get rich on the internet you need to become a sellout.

Bro wants to get stepped on by Dr. Disrespected, JFL.

i hate height moggers like him much more than I hate foids.

How are we worshiping foids ? Imagine cucking to a genetically superior man.
I'm not cucking to him, the only thing I am doing is hating the food more than the Chad. This is a personal opinion and I treat it as such.

It is also my personal opinion that you are blaming the dude over the fucking foid slut because most inkies secretly have a white knight complex.

I'm not cucking to him, the only thing I am doing is hating the food more than the Chad. This is a personal opinion and I treat it as such.

It is also my personal opinion that you are blaming the dude over the fucking foid slut because most inkies secretly have a white knight complex.
cope dude you are defending a millionaire who views you the same way the average foid views us.

Both of them would treat you like dirt anyways they are equally bad, but I am happy that this moron finally got what he deserved.

CHADs and foids both view us lower than a cockroach. Hate both equally and stop cucking to the CHAD only because he's a man.

The foid is worse than the Chad here. I thought it was given. I'm jus revelling in his fall.
most inkies secretly have a white knight complex.
I don't know about this. I once saw blackpilled German NScel get bluepilled by Syrian Foid who thought he 'wasn't bad'.

CHADs and foids both view us lower than a cockroach. Hate both equally and stop cucking to the CHAD only because he's a man.
In some ways, Chad can even be worse. At least I can beat the shit out of the foid if I disagree.

Him flaunting his height always got under my skin, hope he dies alone and miserable

Him flaunting his height always got under my skin, hope he dies alone and miserable
Yeah its a hatred for me fueled out of jealousy.

He earns money by vidyamaxxing, is gl and 6'8.

I dont care that he texted minors.

What? Didn't know that this faggot was loaded. Lol.
He deserves no sympathy from anyone. Fuck that asshole! Fuck him and his gay ass wig.
He literally was the most rich streamer

What? Didn't know that this faggot was loaded. Lol.
He deserves no sympathy from anyone. Fuck that asshole! Fuck him and his gay ass wig.
"The face of Twitch" had a stacy wife and cheated on her while she was pregnant.

He took everything for granted jfl.

Agreed you need some PUNISHMENT in life

"The face of Twitch" had a stacy wife and cheated on her while she was pregnant.

He took everything for granted jfl.
He’s a woman in sense. He hasn’t suffered like us men

Him being 6'8 is just overkill if im being honest, tallcels are volcels. If you're above 6' you cannot be cel

he's a tallfag and thats all that matters to me, fuck him.

We all know that in reality it's just a strategy to lower male competition putting him out .
No female would call him a pedo he is 6'8 every foid want his cock
From 14 to 50+
Let's just pretend he is really a pedo fuck that tallfag
Normies do the same thing with Inkwell anyway