Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dr. Cuyen is a postmaxx god

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I don't even comprehend it. I was mind bogged by @Ritalincel and @Insomniac but Dr Cuyen is a post machine. Day after day hour after hour. How does he do it? It took me over a year to get 4000 posts.

Legends have it he posts 350-400 daily...

His power level is higher than @Kointo's...

he's a real one for sure

@Insomniac still surpasses, he came later than Cuyen.

Jfl he bought the statusmaxxing meme

The Dr.Cuyen theme song...

Not a fan of post 1721 Turkiye or at least post Ataturk Turkiye, but I heard this song in a video of a Turkish cop fighting a stampede of rioters...

I have secret techniques and i think about to selling these

The dude has a lot of posts.

Normal postmaxxers reply to every thread. Cuyen replies three times to each.

Is he a doctor?

It's a shame insomiac didnt even attempt fighting for his number 1 spot, it would have been interesting, at this rate nobody will be able to defeat Cuyen JFL

It's a shame insomiac didnt even attempt fighting for his number 1 spot, it would have been interesting, at this rate nobody will be able to defeat Cuyen JFL
:feelshehe: ded srs?

just ldar

it's easy to write when you have nothing to say

it's easy to write when you have nothing to say
Error 404: brain not found
He's actually right and high iq.
I can write low effort post without a message easiely. Takes me 2 seconds.
But if I have something important to say it will take time to make sure it comes across correctly and to come up with good arguments.

He's actually right and high iq.
I can write low effort post without a message easiely. Takes me 2 seconds.
But if I have something important to say it will take time to make sure it comes across correctly and to come up with good arguments.
Thanks man.

I unironically make higher effort posts than most non postmaxxers which is explains why I'm still here

I unironically make higher effort posts than most non postmaxxers which is explains why I'm still here
True, his statement is still correct, tho.

Don’t mind me, just using this thread to increase my post count.

Yes bro no bro

yeh its crazy. Even when I try I cant do as much. Took me 8 days to make 1000 posts but this nigga does it in 3 days

Everything hurts and I'm dying

I think @Sniffles had him beat in posts per day though

postmaxxes.me

Everything hurts and I'm dying

I think @Sniffles had him beat in posts per day though
Sniffles posted an astonishing 6,192 posts in just over a month for an average of 167 posts per day. Cuyen is currently averaging 118 posts per day (note that his post count will almost certainly have increased in the time it's taken me to work this out).

It's really come down to the last couple of months during which Cuyen has stepped up his postmaxxing game and shot up to the top of the ladder.

Sniffles posted an astonishing 6,192 posts in just over a month for an average of 167 posts per day. Cuyen is currently averaging 118 posts per day (note that his post count will almost certainly have increased in the time it's taken me to work this out).

It's really come down to the last couple of months during which Cuyen has stepped up his postmaxxing game and shot up to the top of the ladder.
Good analysis but I'm pretty sure @Sniffles had 2,000 by his 5th day on the forum.

yes bro

thank you
postmaxxes.me
no man i dont

Cuyen is the truest of the truecels

Maybe he can impress a roastie with this achievement :feelskek: