Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Dr Cuck is back again with a new ‘Prove the incel wrong’ episode.

Those 3 upvotes:feelsohh:

shit you'd think after 160 of those he'd improve on the art, but he still draws like he has parkinsons :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/sbww1x/prove_the_incel_wrong_episode_160_oh_no_incels/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Like the topic title says, Dr Cuck is back again with a new ‘Prove the incel wrong’ episode.

Damn, you’re really putting le inkwels in their place, how do we recover?

thats a good name for doogy houser. Maybe doogy cucksir

He's always prescribing crazy bluepills like a bigpharma hoe hands out xanax and oxy like candy
Those 3 upvotes:feelsohh:
thats high for him

Last edited:
Like the topic title says, Dr Cuck is back again with a new ‘Prove the incel wrong’ episode
You don't need to be circuitous in every thread. Dr. Pizza is Tauri so low class scum. Who else would name themselves as food that gather all the toppings TOGETHER and reunites people TOGETHER if not a kiddie diddler like them?

who the fk is reading that cluster fuck

5th grade level art and writing.

He does it for free

Holy fuck they spend the time making their arguments into cartoons. :feelskek:

MUST. SPEND. MY. TIME. PROVING INCELS WRONG :feels::feels::feels::soy::soy::soy:

Who cares?
F0D8C72C 7D96 4040 A713 D1AC81CA4C6C

That was so lame I've seen better art on rule 34.

god damn that’s some cringey shit right there.

we need to attach doogeys picture everywhere and meme the fuck out of him. make him the new st blackops2cel

Bro is this real?

"Episode 160" :dafuckfeels:
LMFAO :lul:

How does u/AdvocateDoggy not understand that that post was a joke?

The language used made it obvious.

When an internet forum "declares war" it means raiding with online spam and shitposting, not actual fucking warfare, you fucking retard.

Obviously "first strike" meant in the context of this particular online-only dogfight right now for the majority of the forum to hop on board with, not isolated bad actor irl shooters years ago.

I went through it, and found I was on there, and he proceeded to try to insult me by calling incels "frail". This cuck obviously has never met me. :feelskek: He also thinks I'm gonna go to court because of some words on a screen.:feelsLSD:

He gave me a Chris-Chan like vibe

he cries himself to sleep and wants to eat his mums boobies and suck his dads cocky.

That shit is cringe. I couldnt finish reading it. Fuck betas.

didn't open that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back