Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Dozens of girls made fun of me in middle school

F

FoidGoKaboom

I blow up foids + autistic + short + KHHV + ugly
-
I was walking in school, going to the classroom, when two girls from a different class started walking next to me and pointing to me without even trying to hide it. They were talking loud enough for me to hear

"Look at how he walks" (I walk at the tip of my toes because of autism) then the other one said "It's that weirdo from (my class). (Name of my classmates) told me about him."

Not only I was bullied by girls of my class on my face and behind my back, but they told about my weirdness to girls from other classes and they started to talk shit behind my back too. I was know by at least two classes of girls for being a weirdo.

Last edited:
Did the kids called you by your lastname?

Yeah, its sounds unfriendly. Every loser i knew including me others called by last name. Even teachers.
People called me by my full name, both first and last. My surname sounds weird and everyone made fun of it. I had a truecel friend in school who also had a truecel last name and usually we walked past any normie from our grade, they would say hi (our full names) to us. Btw, his last name ended in ER.

People called me by my full name, both first and last. My surname sounds weird and everyone made fun of it. I had a truecel friend in school who also had a truecel last name and usually we walked past any normie from our grade, they would say hi (our full names) to us. Btw, his last name ended in ER.
Probably depends on the culture but that also sounds distant, like they dont remotely see you as the part of the group.

Probably depends on the culture but that also sounds distant, like they dont remotely see you as the part of the group.
Yep, we're ugly and non NT so people always treated us like trash.