Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Down syndrome

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
:feelsEhh:just leave this here for you too complain about:feelskek:

Attachments

• fc877e6b2e9dd27bf346969febc2ec522795cf4168e795461fffe8e4670a8a96_1.jpg
    fc877e6b2e9dd27bf346969febc2ec522795cf4168e795461fffe8e4670a8a96_1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 741
Classic, and brutal. also 35k likes wtf

Another example of no such thing as muh femcel, just chad rejects

We are just friends :foidSoy:

normfag ruined his looks for a fuckhead like that. tbh i wouldn't consider it being a volcel not wanting to fuck a whore like that. let her die alone the same way her lookmatch will die alone

I know a guy with Down syndrome irl who is 6'5 and I know for a fact he is a certified permavirgin. This is why sometimes NT and face can fuck your height.

I know a guy with Down syndrome irl who is 6'5 and I know for a fact he is a certified permavirgin. This is why sometimes NT and face can fuck your height.
You hear about a special spring that resides in the hot desert sands of Cairo. You travel in order to obtain it's revered water. But the spring is empty. Suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you are greeted with this absolute mogger lanklet egyptian zoomer in a football t shirt. He asks you, "Are you here for miracle water?" You nod, answering the kids question. He smiles and asks you to follow him and that he has something special for you.

Entering his abode, you hear a television and the cluttering of pots and pans. Guiding you to his room, he subsequently locks the door. Prompting you to sit, he begins to take out a plastic bag, holding a large bottle of shining water.

"You. Take this. Last supply. Drink back home in secret. Dangerous here." He mutters, nervously looking out the window. Taking the bag and concealing it within your luggage, you make your leave after thanking him for his patronage. After a plane ride home later with no complications, you take a sip of the miracle water. It is the best you've ever tasted. In one sitting, it was all gone. However, you notice no differences. In any case, you decide to go to sleep as you've had a long journey.

However. :feelsUgh:Something is wrong. You just can't seem to fall asleep. All your joints ache, especially at the shoulders and ankles. You hear low cracking noises and your whole body feels like it's stretching. Your scalp also begins to burn like a thousand flaming needles are being inserted into it. Your jaw and eyes also feel like they're being pulled apart with iron pliers. What the fuck is happening to you? I knew that water wasn't safe! You thought to yourself. But you cannot move, nor open your eyes. Fuck. Shit. You're going to die aren't you? With your whole body in pain. Suddenly, you black out, the same way you would when falling asleep. It's over, isn't it? All those years of trueceldom just to die to some drugged murder liquid.

YOU AWAKE! What just happend? As you get up, you notice your NEET room suddenly looks alot smaller. Strange. Your joints don't hurt as much, either. Also, your cold scalp isn't as cold. It feels rather warm? You go to the mirror and notice immediately, with tears in your eyes. A male model is staring back at you. You're taller! I don't know how it was even possible. You're 22! Yet your little body managed to grow from a flat 5'3 to well over 6 foot, it seems! The bald spot on the back of your head and the corners of your hairline seem to have grown back as well! What is going on?! You feel hope, for the first time in ages. Maybe you can walk outside now without any troubles...maybe you can get a job now without getting mocked by your co-workers. You're way taller and better looking than all of them now at this point! A girlfriend doesn't seem like that far of a shot anymore.

life can finally begin! :feelshaha: Breathing a sigh of relief, you step outside, stout-hearted as can be. Your younger brothers who previously mogged you and bullied you every day are the first to notice. You mog him into narnia now holy shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: He quivers as you walk past like a lamppost mogger, not even taking notice of him. It's time to mog all the normies and regain your confidence with your six foot seven frame.

You hear about a special spring that resides in the hot desert sands of Cairo. You travel in order to obtain it's revered water. But the spring is empty. Suddenly, you feel a tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you are greeted with this absolute mogger lanklet egyptian zoomer in a football t shirt. He asks you, "Are you here for miracle water?" You nod, answering the kids question. He smiles and asks you to follow him and that he has something special for you.

Entering his abode, you hear a television and the cluttering of pots and pans. Guiding you to his room, he subsequently locks the door. Prompting you to sit, he begins to take out a plastic bag, holding a large bottle of shining water.

"You. Take this. Last supply. Drink back home in secret. Dangerous here." He mutters, nervously looking out the window. Taking the bag and concealing it within your luggage, you make your leave after thanking him for his patronage. After a plane ride home later with no complications, you take a sip of the miracle water. It is the best you've ever tasted. In one sitting, it was all gone. However, you notice no differences. In any case, you decide to go to sleep as you've had a long journey.

However. :feelsUgh:Something is wrong. You just can't seem to fall asleep. All your joints ache, especially at the shoulders and ankles. You hear low cracking noises and your whole body feels like it's stretching. Your scalp also begins to burn like a thousand flaming needles are being inserted into it. Your jaw and eyes also feel like they're being pulled apart with iron pliers. What the fuck is happening to you? I knew that water wasn't safe! You thought to yourself. But you cannot move, nor open your eyes. Fuck. Shit. You're going to die aren't you? With your whole body in pain. Suddenly, you black out, the same way you would when falling asleep. It's over, isn't it? All those years of trueceldom just to die to some drugged murder liquid.

YOU AWAKE! What just happend? As you get up, you notice your NEET room suddenly looks alot smaller. Strange. Your joints don't hurt as much, either. Also, your cold scalp isn't as cold. It feels rather warm? You go to the mirror and notice immediately, with tears in your eyes. A male model is staring back at you. You're taller! I don't know how it was even possible. You're 22! Yet your little body managed to grow from a flat 5'3 to well over 6 foot, it seems! The bald spot on the back of your head and the corners of your hairline seem to have grown back as well! What is going on?! You feel hope, for the first time in ages. Maybe you can walk outside now without any troubles...maybe you can get a job now without getting mocked by your co-workers. You're way taller and better looking than all of them now at this point! A girlfriend doesn't seem like that far of a shot anymore.

life can finally begin! :feelshaha: Breathing a sigh of relief, you step outside, stout-hearted as can be. Your younger brothers who previously mogged you and bullied you every day are the first to notice. You mog him into narnia now holy shit :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: He quivers as you walk past like a lamppost mogger, not even taking notice of him. It's time to mog all the normies and regain your confidence with your six foot seven frame.
Read all of it but :dafuckfeels:

NT pill is really brutal. No real fixes. There have been studies which suggest fecal transplant of normie shit into autistic cel helped. But besides that nothing out there
What in the absolute fuck jfl. That means they’re a gut biome component? Mind blown.

this is just brutal, they will never settle down with their literal looksmatch

I hate virtue signalling of this clown world. How she is a model? Her face is ugly, her body is ugly. She is just genetic trash.
'But you just can't be so insensitive? :soy:'. Jfl, like manipulating words can change reality...

i had my screen tilted back a little and i couldn't make out the nigcel's face

JBW = Just Be Woman

Looking at the bottom of society is truly blackpilling.

Disabled men have to cope hard with CBT, they get told to accept their life long inceldom. One guy I talked to went on fetlife to fuck a woman with a disabled fetish. Those are their options.

Meanwhile almost all disabled or retarded females have zero problems getting into relationships.

Wtf that normfag should be ostracized. Fucking a slightly autistic sperg foid is one think but this dumpster diving fag is with a full blown downie thus cucking her looksmatch. He should burn in hell. :feelsree: