Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Down syndrome model (・ ͜ʖ・)

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Muh patriarchy (click on the link for good roping material).
Remember the down syndrome girl from the "got chromozoned" meme? Well, turns out the bitch is now a model. And guess what? remember that chadlite she was with? Well, looks like she dumped him or something because now she is with another chad in here pictures.
o-MADELINE-STUART-900.jpg

And you would NEVER see the same happen for a male with down syndrome.
Fuck life, the juggernaut effect is legit:feelsbadman:.

Man, that Chad sure is going to mash some potatoes tonight.

women

literally

cannot

LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went from chad lite to chad

Jfc

Volcel if you wouldn't smash potatoes.

Her smv is actually higher than mine, that is sad.

Why it doesn't surprise me there are no male models with down syndrome?

Just provws JL (Juggernaut law) once again, woman are superior period fck gynocentrism and feminism it should be manocentrism and manism instead
the juggernaut from mw3 brings some mild ptsd back

But it just shows how unlimited their options are. We will never see down syndrome guys with hot stacies
Not even chad the gril fucks and leaves him.

Muh patriarchy (click on the link for good roping material).
Remember the down syndrome girl from the "got chromozoned" meme? Well, turns out the bitch is now a model. And guess what? remember that chadlite she was with? Well, looks like she dumped him or something because now she is with another chad in here pictures.
o-MADELINE-STUART-900.jpg

And you would NEVER see the same happen for a male with down syndrome.
Fuck life, the juggernaut effect is legit:feelsbadman:.
Downsyndrome males are seen as subhuman animals and are seen as disgusting unhygienic ogres by femoids. Feels bad, most of them are permacels :feelsbadman:

Just provws JL (Juggernaut law) once again, woman are superior period fck gynocentrism and feminism it should be manocentrism and manism instead

Not even chad the gril fucks and leaves him.

Yep. Saw a Chadlite with a 250LB landwhale the other day. He was taking her out grocery shopping. When you actually see the juggernaut law in person it hits you so much harder.

Non Chads don't have any value in society's eyes.

Her SMV is greater than all the members on this forum combined.

Man, that Chad sure is going to mash some potatoes tonight.
she is gonna fart and shit while he is plumbing her hole. Since she probably doesn't wipe her ass properly he will have to assist her with that.
The retard wife can't cook for shits and giggles, so he will pretend to be happy if she makes him some burned eggs with salmonella chicken or some shit.

she is gonna fart and shit while he is plumbing her hole. Since she probably doesn't wipe her ass properly he will have to assist her with that.
The retard wife can't cook for shits and giggles, so he will pretend to be happy if she makes him some burned eggs with salmonella chicken or some shit.
uhhhohhh yeahhh *i think i shit myself*:lul:

Does that man have no self respect?

I also noticed how mass media portrays femoids with physical deformities as "beautiful" and "aesthetic", while there's never a male counterpart. Let's be honest, it is nowhere to be "beautiful" and "aesthetic" on both.

I also noticed how mass media portrays femoids with physical deformities as "beautiful" and "aesthetic", while there's never a male counterpart. Let's be honest, it is nowhere to be "beautiful" and "aesthetic" on both.
If you click on the album, notice how none of the photos show a closeup of her face, for obvious reasons. Kek

Playing life on a hacked xbox, on a modded server, with a modded controller.

What's the probability of women with down syndrome generating a baby who also has down syndrome? Depending on it, the fact a down syndrome girl has more SMV than an average guy is just absurd. Men are so desperate it would be funny if it weren't so sad.