Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Down-Syndrom-Bitch with her boyfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-

The blackpill is everywhere. DS-Foid has a taller, white boyfriend with jawline. This is the shit retarded girls are satisfied with.

Last edited:
Her looksmatch is trying to cross the border

I have never seen a deformed or seriously mentally ill man with a girlfriend or any attention, actually, from females in general. Maybe pitiful glances and smiles to uphold the façade of pleasantness to others, but in the end they're just as cruel. These men will be alone for the rest of their lives, with nothing to entertain them but empty platitudes; "you'll find someone", they say.

Physically disabled people can still understand the whispers about them, speaking about them like they're not even a human, the patronising tone used by so many because, to those people, these people with disabilities are nothing more than a stepping stone to consolidate their virtue signalling place within society. Discrimination against people with mental and physical disabilities on a social level is disgusting, even when unintentional, because it implies that they don't care enough to act considerately.

At least I norwoodmog him tbh

Having a jawline is not special. I have one. Anyone with low body fat and at least a 4-ish/10 skull can have one. It doesn't make you attractive unless you actually have a masculine jaw.

I have never seen a deformed or seriously mentally ill man with a girlfriend or any attention, actually, from females in general. Maybe pitiful glances and smiles to uphold the façade of pleasantness to others, but in the end they're just as cruel. These men will be alone for the rest of their lives, with nothing to entertain them but empty platitudes; "you'll find someone", they say.

Physically disabled people can still understand the whispers about them, speaking about them like they're not even a human, the patronising tone used by so many because, to those people, these people with disabilities are nothing more than a stepping stone to consolidate their virtue signalling place within society. Discrimination against people with mental and physical disabilities on a social level is disgusting, even when unintentional, because it implies that they don't care enough to act considerately.
This is why I don't understand people on here complaining about how Hitler was anti-incel because of his eugenic program. His eugenic program was created with the intent of preventing people from experiencing this kind of suffering. Contrary to what some American retards with no knowledge of history may think, no one was killed because of it, they simply sterilised people out of mercy for future generations.

Having a jawline is not special. I have one. Anyone with low body fat and at least a 4-ish/10 skull can have one. It doesn't make you attractive unless you actually have a masculine jaw.

i have visible abs now and i look bloated as fuck. i even tried nocarb nosodium and to dehydrate myself. i look puffy. i have no jaw dude and nothing can make my bones visible. if your bones are recessed getting lean wont make them visible. i literally got no bones.

i have visible abs now and i look bloated as fuck. i even tried nocarb nosodium and to dehydrate myself. i look puffy. i have no jaw dude and nothing can make my bones visible. if your bones are recessed getting lean wont make them visible. i literally got no bones.
Could be oversized buccal fat pads, but you're right, your face will look bloated at low body fat if your skull is sub 4.

She is dating down.

His maxilla and forward facial growth is amazing! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod: For men its a race to the bottom when it comes to dating females. When even some chads and chadlites are dating subhuman landwhales, who are we to ask for our looksmatch? Its over. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

he mogs me and is probably taller than me. thats all he could pull of. great
Could be oversized buccal fat pads, but you're right, your face will look bloated at low body fat if your skull is sub 4.

no buccal fat, i starved myself this is not buccal fat. everyone has soft tissue like muscles and even a little fat. when you have no jaw and chin the muscles themselves make you look bloated. my cheeks look like this.
young-handsome-blond-man-puffing-cheeks-with-funny-face-mouth-inflated-with-air-crazy-expression-PW4EPX.jpg

people even asked me why i make that face. bitch i dont make a face this is my face.

This is why I don't understand people on here complaining about how Hitler was anti-incel because of his eugenic program. His eugenic program was created with the intent of preventing people from experiencing this kind of suffering. Contrary to what some American retards with no knowledge of history may think, no one was killed because of it, they simply sterilised people out of mercy for future generations.
Yeah, I don't understand how the quasi elimination of genetic illnesses and preventable disease is a bad thing. How is improving the quality of the human race evil?

She’s not bad looking all things considered

no buccal fat, i starved myself this is not buccal fat.
Buccal fat is different from subcutaneous cheek fat. It sits behind your cheek muscles and only goes away at sub 8% body fat.

If you suck your cheeks into your mouth and see a notable difference in bone definition, it's buccal fat. If you don't, it's subhuman skull shape.

ROFL.

Isn't down syndrome caused by a chromosomal mutation or something? Can these people have children? Imagine giving your male son "down syndrome genes" in the current year.

ROFL.

Isn't down syndrome caused by a chromosomal mutation or something? Can these people have children? Imagine giving your male son "down syndrome genes" in the current year.
evilest.gif