Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Double standards between media depictions of incels and "femcels"

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Ever notice that when "femcels" (in quotes because they don't exist) are described in the news the media is generally sympathetic to them and takes them seriously, but when incels are talked about the media is dismissive and is quick to label them as terrorist, hateful, losers, etc?

You know how they had an AI scan though all those articles that determined that the media is racist towards black sportsball players, and it determined that when the media talked about them they used adjectives related to "athleticism" and "physicality" and "ability" but about white sportsball players they said they were "intelligent" "cool" etc? It would be interesting if they did that on articles of "femcel" vs incel. But they never will because it wouldn't work with their agenda

It's because femcels don't do mass shootings sweaty:soy::foidSoy:

cuz the articles r written by femcels aka used up roastie whores

The whole society has double standards, it's not exclusive to incels and "femcels"

Nice. My femcel half-cousin disrespected me often and laughed at me.