Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Double Dogpill

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
IMG 20240722 0921112

The normie in the video wasn't alone, he was walking with his wife and young (step?)daughter, and they walked off ahead of him.
His wife is definitely cUcKing him with that dog though...

What a lovely menage a trois. They must have had a threesome once they got home.

give me your verdict on these dogpills @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Simba @lowz1r @VersoffenerAssi

looks like clear evidence
357bf49f8caaee4a0a63b730e43a868f.jpg
i just remembered after watching that video, was that is was raining a bit and that cUcK in the orange shirt wasn't wearing a jacket, and he was wearing a t shirt and shorts.
I've noticed that some people, mostly foids don't wrap up warm when its cloudy, cold or rainy outside.
this morning, i walked pass these 2 teen stacies outside town and they were were wearing short shorts and showing off their bare legs.

give me your verdict on these dogpills @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks @Simba @lowz1r @VersoffenerAssi
That fat hog is definitely getting railed by those two dogs.

How do you have such a high vantage point? Did you climb a tree just to record this?

How do you have such a high vantage point? Did you climb a tree just to record this?
I sitting on some stairs that lead to a bridge over the highway.

I would enjoy the rain. I've got 25°C in my room. Fucking summer-weekend. The normies were totally happy, of course. Send me some rain, please.

Well, that first bitch seems to be invisible for the most Chads, so she got these two lovers.
And the guy is obviously walking his wife's/fiancé's fuckbuddy so doggo-Chad can take a huge shit which has to be cleaned by that cuck. Imagine some betabux cuck would wipe Tyrone's ass after that nigger was having his morning shit after he fucked the cuck's wife at least three times during the night. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I would enjoy the rain. I've got 25°C in my room. Fucking summer-weekend. The normies were totally happy, of course. Send me some rain, please.

Well, that first bitch seems to be invisible for the most Chads, so she got these two lovers.
And the guy is obviously walking his wife's/fiancé's fuckbuddy so doggo-Chad can take a huge shit which has to be cleaned by that cuck. Imagine some betabux cuck would wipe Tyrone's ass after that nigger was having his morning shit after he fucked the cuck's with at least three times during the night. :feelskek:
hes also betabuxing her failed abortion too, who will likely be a misandrist, hypergamous, woke nigger worshipping, anti-white, abortion loving, wannabe influencer, hateful feminist cunt as soon as she turns 10.

hes also betabuxing her failed abortion too, who will likely be a misandrist, hypergamous, woke nigger worshipping, anti-white, abortion loving, wannabe influencer, hateful feminist cunt as soon as she turns 10.
Typical average western foid nowadays.

Especially here in merry ol england
I just went for a walk outside because it's cooler now. I was surrounded by countless sandniggers and slavs. Nobody's speaking German here anymore. It's surreal, you're a foreigner in your own country when you go outside after a certain time. The few German cucks left are continuing to wageslave for this shit. While Abdul and Mbele fucks his wife and daughter while he's at work. Or the filthy mutt does it.
There's enough barking that I can hear in my neighborhood. I don't want to know what's going on inside some of these flats.