Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill double-DogPill - remember that dogpill hurts dogs too

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Even dogs get mogged

Wtf is this?
Bunny

You guys are fucking terrible .

Name please ?

sooo no name ? of cartoon

This is thread for little kids. Grown men don’t look at bullshit like this

This is thread for little kids. Grown men don’t look at bullshit like this

Yes I should be reading this instead.

Harry Dresden in Summer Knight said:
Bullets from the chattering automatic slammed against my shield, and it was all I could do to hold it in place. If I brought any magic to bear against the third attacker, I would lose my concentration and the shield with itand inexpert or not, the gunman on the truck was spraying around enough lead that sooner or later he wouldn't miss.

On the other hand, if the disguised assassin got a chance to fire that shotgun from five yards away, no one would bother taking me to the hospital. I'd go straight to the morgue.

Bullets hammered into my shield, and I couldn't do anything but watch the third attacker bring the shotgun to bear. I was screwed, and probably Billy was along with me.

Billy moved. He had already gotten out of his T√shirt, and he had enough muscle to rippleflat, hard muscle, athlete's muscle, not the carefully sculpted build of weight lifters. He dove forward, toward the woman with the shotgun, and stripped out of his sweatpants on the fly. He was naked beneath.

Harry Dresden in Small Favor said:
I raised my voice as much as I could. It came out sort of furry and rough. "Michael?"

"Here," came the answer. He came walking around the curving path toward us a few moments later, wearing only his undershirt beneath his heavy denim jacket. I hadn't seen him wearing that little before. Michael had some serious pecs. Maybe I should work out. He was carrying with both hands part of his blue-and-white denim shirt folded into a careful bundle in front of him.

Harry Dresden in Small Favor said:
Sanya came along behind Michael, soaking wet, his chest bare underneath his coat. Never mind Michael's pecs.

Tom and Harry

You know what's going on, go back to dating your half-brother
Bro that doesn’t even count, the narrator does not seem to be in first person so he’s a separate character. Can’t call me gay, because that’s not Dresden

Bro that doesn’t even count, the narrator does not seem to be in first person so he’s a separate character. Can’t call me gay, because that’s not Dresden

The Narrator is Dresden, if it were a different person he would not refer to Dresden's actions as "I" and "me"

Paige
you're free to enjoy your big pecs that you like, just don't come after my lolis

Conoghi

Last edited:
Well it’s not like he said that out loud, we are inside a a stream of his consciousness.

I'm not sure which is worse
Your old pfp is better. And, once again this reflects more on the implied author than it does Dresden.

this reflects more on the implied author than it does Dresden.
Dresden does not exist independently of him. He created Dresden's thoughts, that's the canon, he always takes time to ogle man-muscle even when on the brink of death.

But you can’t convince me that this reflects that poorly because the implied author, narrator, and character are three different people. Think of it like different personalities. I can’t say you’re wrong but you’re interpretation is somewhat shaky.
Dresden does not exist independently of him. He created Dresden's thoughts, that's the canon, he always takes time to ogle man-muscle even when on the brink of death.

I is Dresden. We can’t make the fallacy of believing the author actually intended to make Dresden somewhat gay. Or we can’t think those are the authors actual thoughts. Or we can’t think the author wrote it. Sure we know he did but the implied author is how the real author actually wants to sound. He could be copying another authors muscle ogling style. Next the narrator is the voice… it goes on

I is Dresden. We can’t make the fallacy of believing the author actually intended to make Dresden somewhat gay.

That is not a fallacy, please refer to a named well-known type of fallacy if you're going to apply it to the reasoning behind my conclusion.

Or we can’t think those are the authors actual thoughts.
Or we can’t think the author wrote it.
Sure we know he did but the implied author is how the real author actually wants to sound.
He could be copying another authors muscle ogling style.
Next the narrator is the voice… it goes on

I'm not sure what you're saying here.

Jim Butcher might be super-straight but writing a bisexual character, no idea.

Dresen recollecting his adventures and relating them to others is doing them in a pretty homoerotic way though.

Good point. Jim may have chose to have the implied author or homoerotic narration going on then, but to just blame it on Dresden isint right

Good point. Jim may have chose to have the implied author or homoerotic narration going on then, but to just blame it on Dresden isint right
Dresden is the one saying these things. We're talking about the 4th novel, at best you can say novels 1-3 from 2000-2001 were non-gay but as of 2002 he's gay

It never neben for doglets

Dresden is the one saying these things. We're talking about the 4th novel, at best you can say novels 1-3 from 2000-2001 were non-gay but as of 2002 he's gay
He’s not gay

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: never was good at trivia ..

Last edited: