Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Double black pill

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
1. You are uglier than you think.
2. When you see a guy that looks like you, you find him to be unattractive and can’t imagine a girl being attracted to him.

I didn't realize just how ugly I was until i had a candid photo taken of myself
It’s because 99.9% of the time we see ourselves it’s in a mirror. We naturally prefer our mirror image just because it’s most familiar. That’s why we are horrified when we see a pic of us.

It’s because 99.9% of the time we see ourselves it’s in a mirror. We naturally prefer our mirror image just because it’s most familiar. That’s why we are horrified when we see a pic of us.
The mirrorpill is indeed brutal

2. When you see a guy that looks like you, you find him to be unattractive and can’t imagine a girl being attracted to him.
SomberImperturbableAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

so fucking true

Brutal. I have the exact crooked teeth as my new avi.

crooked teeth gang :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Brutal. My new avi (Mouth of Sauron) wasn't even in the theatrical version, he was only on screen for like 2 or 3 minutes in the Extended version and then he got decapitated by Gigachad Aragorn.

Brutal. My new avi (Mouth of Sauron) wasn't even in the theatrical version, he was only on screen for like 2 or 3 minutes in the Extended version and then he got decapitated by Gigachad Aragorn.
:feelscry:

1. You are uglier than you think.
this is so true

nah this is just the regular black pill