Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dorm life as an incel

• Thread starter Naturalselector9
  • Start date
Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
Walked in on my 6'4, blonde chad roommate fooling with a girl on his bed today. Thought it would hit me with more impact than it did. they even started laughing at me as I went to the bathroom before leaving the room.

I know my place as a subhuman balding, ethnic, and 5'8 male; Enough so that i don't care when i see others living out the dream. Its been a long time since i had delusions of making it, and i did used to be heavily into ER type shit but its not even a fleeting thought in my mind anymore.

Really don't know why i put in the effort to live all these years, wake up at 5 to work out every other day and attend a university in a difficult degree when it will never amount to anything close to what others do on a weekly basis. All so i can exist to do drugs by myself on the weekend?

I need to get some effective copes before i get up in the middle of a lecture and blow my head off.

I couldnt cope having a chad roommate. Try moving into a flatshare off campus. Probably costs similar money and you wont have to deal with this fucker anymore. Also it kinda sounds like larp, why wouldnt chad have someone to room with? Cant people choose their roommates to an extent? Dont live in ameriga, so I wouldnt know.

I couldnt cope having a chad roommate. Try moving into a flatshare off campus. Probably costs similar money and you wont have to deal with this fucker anymore. Also it kinda sounds like larp, why wouldnt chad have someone to room with? Cant people choose their roommates to an extent? Dont live in ameriga, so I wouldnt know.

Drill a hole and peep on them having sex. Or install a surveillance camera, whatever.

Are wall thick enough to block screams? :feelsLSD:

Based. Are there even walls though? I thought americans literally share a room, so no way for him to escape chad's escapades
I don't think I'd survive the ropefuel of having a chad roommate, imagine watching him or hearing him fuck foids all day while you're rotting alone

Walked in on my 6'4, blonde chad roommate fooling with a girl on his bed today. Thought it would hit me with more impact than it did. they even started laughing at me as I went to the bathroom before leaving the room.

I know my place as a subhuman balding, ethnic, and 5'8 male; Enough so that i don't care when i see others living out the dream. Its been a long time since i had delusions of making it, and i did used to be heavily into ER type shit but its not even a fleeting thought in my mind anymore.

Really don't know why i put in the effort to live all these years, wake up at 5 to work out every other day and attend a university in a difficult degree when it will never amount to anything close to what others do on a weekly basis. All so i can exist to do drugs by myself on the weekend?

I need to get some effective copes before i get up in the middle of a lecture and blow my head off.
Transferring from a community college is very underrated since it allows you to skip the Dorm life and retarded college life to a degree.

I don't think I'd survive the ropefuel of having a chad roommate, imagine watching him or hearing him fuck foids all day while you're rotting alone
I would stop flushing my shits and showering and hopefully gross him and stop the foids from coming over

I would stop flushing my shits and showering and hopefully gross him and stop the foids from coming over
he will just go to her room then, at least you stop hearing him ig

The state and city im in makes it almost impossible to get a flat off campus. And no its not larp, most people don't choose their roomate, atleast im pretty sure. I share a bathroom with 2 other people who did coordinate a room together and party almost every night and consistently bring girls over.
Transferring from a community college is very underrated since it allows you to skip the Dorm life and retarded college life to a degree.
Im in a legit university rn, did my associates in high school. Still dorms and all the bullshit that comes with it.

Last edited:
It hurts to read this.
I can totally relate and it seems you're one of the few truecels around here.
You have to take extreme measures to get out of this, trust me.
A few years ago, I was in the exact same spot as you are.
You have to act now and you have to act with full force, otherwise you're doomed.
No half assed attempts, no procrastination, no telling yourself it will be alright someday.
You're at a crucial point in your life. If you can't change something until the end of university, you're fucked forever.
I wish you all the best.

Make a hole inside his condom with a needle :feelsEhh:

Watch the bitch get pregnant and both ruining their lives :feelsEhh:

The state and city im in makes it almost impossible to get a flat off campus. And no its not larp, most people don't choose their roomate, atleast im pretty sure. I share a bathroom with 2 other people who did coordinate a room together and party almost every night and consistently bring girls over.
Cant you rajmaxx as the funny ethnic nerd? Kinda humiliating I know, just tossing ideas out.

It hurts to read this.
I can totally relate and it seems you're one of the few truecels around here.
You have to take extreme measures to get out of this, trust me.
A few years ago, I was in the exact same spot as you are.
You have to act now and you have to act with full force, otherwise you're doomed.
No half assed attempts, no procrastination, no telling yourself it will be alright someday.
You're at a crucial point in your life. If you can't change something until the end of university, you're fucked forever.
I wish you all the best.
I appreciate your advice.
im in the best shape ive ever been (noticeably muscular), tried joining clubs and talking to people, tried cold approaches and online dating (to explain the other methods of dating, ive never had a single friend or acquaintance throughout high school and uni), tried 3 different therapists for months.

unfortunately being diagnosed with several mental issues and my unfortunate race, face, etc., i don't think there's a way out and i accept it.

i know im fucked forever and ive come to terms with it. Ive gotten serious about suicide and never went through with it before, but 2 days ago i ordered a gun and im going to try and get bullets for it this weekend.
Cant you rajmaxx as the funny ethnic nerd? Kinda humiliating I know, just tossing ideas out.
well ive actually tried that extensively too, and always, always made a huge fool out myself and ended up being shunned harder due to my unconcealable autism.

Last edited: