Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DoorDash Driver Scores a Date, Leaving RedPill Bros Crying in Their Protein Shakes

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/3i3ZTZk80r8?si=LU9350wTqwadH7n2

Face: Looks like Jay Z? :feelswhat: [1]

IMG 2624

Ethnicity: African American Hip-Hop halo

Height: Very tall, considering how he towers over everybody in all his other videos.

Mental state: Highly NT from watching his other videos. I could never be this socially adept. In fact, he's so charismatic I find it baffling and surreal.

Wait a minute, aren’t RedPillers always going on about how you need to be some high-flying, suit-wearin', masculine ‘alpha’ with ambition, drive, and purpose? Yet, here we have a DoorDash driver -- doing an entry-level refugeemaxxed job that requires no qualifications -- getting asked out by a girl in public while being more talkative and upbeat than her, which is not exactly masculine. Who knew delivering burgers and fries in a hood Toyota could destroy the entire RedPill movement? :feelskek:

Is it staged?
Hmm . . . I don't think so. Commenters also seem convinced.

Bonus: Peep the tranny smiling at him at 0:53 as he leaves. :feelspuke:

[1]
View: https://youtu.be/c0f8R1RlnC4?si=o_Wl0HPbB5S-pbL-

jewish propaganda is highly effective

jewish propaganda is highly effective
That's why we must pray Tahajjud and Salat-ul Tasbih every night for protection. Ameen

>Tall.
>NT.
Nothing left to say.

Tall, NT; black, good voice.

and looks like a young jay z, which also gives him some halo.

Tall, NT; black, good voice.

and looks like a young jay z, which also gives him some halo.
She will be dead soon or beaten to the point of brain damage.

I mean if you're tall and nt you can't get it thats all, having autism or being deformed are the only things who can stop you.

Its staged dumbass, only autistic pajeets would ever fall for this.

women dont ask men out like its some romcom

i did doordash the other day to moneymaxx and when I got to a popular restaurant for a pickup there were so many subhuman dashers waiting for their orders lol.

all south americans, brazilians, middle easterners, curries, nepalese, etc...

all subhumans.

some could barely speak english and one idiot nearly took my order.

as for this video I notice some lower class to lower middle class white foids are open to black dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back