Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Doomentio, incel or just low tier normie with autistic personality?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Doomentio-0.jpg

Doomentio2.png

Doomentio is a Mexican neo-nazi, white supremacist (top kek) and an anime reviewer as well. In the Spanish speaking community he's like Chris-chan, he's been doxxed several times and people make fun of him because of his superiority complex (he argues he has an IQ of 160), racism despite being non white and in general for acting like a complete sperg most of the time. He has never talked about his sexual life or said he had a girlfriend so it's assumed he's a virgin. Tbh honest even if he's a skinnycel and a manlet I think there's still hope for him, but that autistic mentality and superiority complex ruins everything. Doomentio probably has more ego than Elliot Rodger kek.

Fun fact he lives with another two anime reviewers, which are truecel tier: "La Oveja" (the Sheep) a 31 year old virgin Colombian illegal immigrant in Mexico, and "Skiso" who is supposedly a pedo.

La Oveja:
EUZqVfrWAAE9Ifk.jpg

Skiso:
D6J_ItPWwAMUAei.jpg

He's one of us, but I wouldn't want him on the forum

mogs me at having healthy hair

When will these stormcucks learn

Fakecel HomelessAppearancemaxx.

The first one if he is not manlet and NT, can for sure get laid. The other two are doomed, especially la oveja

Skiso looks like jhonen Vazquez but incel

The first one if he is not manlet and NT, can for sure get laid. The other two are doomed, especially la oveja
He would be a manlet in Spain but he isn't a manlet in Mexico DF. 1.74 m in Mexico DF is good height.