Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Doogycel hasn’t roped and he is back

He’s on suicide watch

fuck that nigger

IT's Fallen Tyrant is back

You’d think he’d learn his lesson and stop defending women and move on.

Please don't post pedophiles here. We're good people and we don't condone such behavior. Doogycel needs to apologize to God for his sins, reading about what he did was the most traumatic thing I've read online.

Doogy if you're reading this, start praying and you can come here, we'll show the light so that u can become a good person like us

Please don't post pedophiles here. We're good people and we don't condone such behavior. Doogycel needs to apologize to God for his sins, reading about what he did was the most traumatic thing I've read online.

Doogy if you're reading this, start praying and you can come here, we'll show the light so that u can become a good person like us
Amen.

Why draw one group as ugly? Is it because being ugly is synonymous with being incel?

The lost lolcows arc…

Shame you’re being ironic

JFL at him trying to create an entirely new history. Literally beyond low IQ