Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Don't you wanna kill them all

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
All life. Think about it only you are being stigmatized only retarded organisms with survival preservation will tell you you shouldn't kill and that they want to live. But I reject their life. They all bully you. And oppress you till the day you die. It's not fair that I'm always on the bottom every fucking time. I need to win. I need to kill everyone so I can be on top for once. That is true freedom. A world where I can put everyone into a pit of despair is a good thing. A reminder of what everything has done to me, is reflected back at them. They need this lesson to be learned. It's one of the greatest things to ever imagine. You are on top. Everyone who is capable of bullying you or has bullied you is at the bottom even animals. All life will get trampled. Because all life is evil. Only i can get to be the true God. Everything I say can finally go. It's so beautiful.

Last edited:

Destroy the world for inceldia​

scene emo GIF

20210425 183105

I think you should
20210425 202438

Last edited:
All life. Think about it only you are being stigmatized only retarded organisms with survival preservation will tell you you shouldn't kill and that they want to live. But I reject their life. They all bully you. And oppress you till the day you die. It's not fair that I'm always on the bottom every fucking time. I need to win. I need to kill everyone so I can be on top for once. That is true freedom. A world where I can put everyone into a pit of despair is a good thing. A reminder of what everything has done to me, is reflected back at them. They need this lesson to be learned. It's one of the greatest things to ever imagine. You are on top. Everyone who is capable of bullying you or has bullied you is at the bottom even animals. All life will get trampled. Because all life is evil. Only i can get to be the true God. Everything I say can finally go. It's so beautiful.
Only humans are truly evil for they are conscious of the evil they do.
Everything else can stay. Normies. I say yes. I want to kill them all.

Lay off the drugs boyo

No I am the god. Allah is a toy
Humble thyself. One must.

Surah al insan :
Has there [not] come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?

Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing

Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful or be he ungrateful

Indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers chains and shackles and a blaze

Humble thyself. One must.

Surah al insan :
Has there [not] come upon man a period of time when he was not a thing [even] mentioned?

Indeed, We created man from a sperm-drop mixture that We may try him; and We made him hearing and seeing

Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful or be he ungrateful

Indeed, We have prepared for the disbelievers chains and shackles and a blaze
Takatae TAKATAE

Woman's fault
Usama b. Zaid reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I have not left after me any (chance) of turmoil more injurious to men than the harm done to the men because of women

فباي الاء ربكما تكذبان

Usama b. Zaid reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I have not left after me any (chance) of turmoil more injurious to men than the harm done to the men because of women

فباي الاء ربك Mr squidward . Exodus. E

Hellfire awaits.

و ما تغني النذر

Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near, the Day when man will see (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the Unbeliever will say, "Woe unto me! Would that I were (metre) dust!"

Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near, the Day when man will see (the deeds) which his hands have sent forth, and the Unbeliever will say, "Woe unto me! Would that I were (metre) dust!"
Piss fart ppoop pppppprrrffffffttt

Kill the normies and chads. Keep the foids for torture and advantages

Kill the normies and chads. Keep the foids for torture and advantages
Yes
Or thinkest thou that most of them listen or understand? They are only like cattle;- nay, they are worse astray in Path.
I ZO OUT IN ZE UNIBERSE AMD ZEE NO DEITY SEE STARTS AND NIGGER VOID I GO I SEE ETH THOU HAS BECOME IMMORTAL TO DOOM

Being on top IS the Ultimate Revenge tbh

Just bragging about your Shit and enjoying this Hellgate for once ,

while Others Just watch while being filled with utter jealousy

Just start the rumbling theory

If humans ever manage to leave Earth and begin populating/infecting other planets with hypergamy and feminism it will be the most colossal tragedy in the history of the universe. If any Aliens have the capability of ending our species they better fucking intervene before we spread.