Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you wanna go ER sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
with your fists due to recent or old interactions you had? Sometimes I just imagine punching (some fuckers who I think are scumbags) into their abdomen so they start trying to grab some air into their lungs, then I kick his face full force and punch his face until he goes unconscious. Don't you get the same feeling and imagination when you remember some bully or recent interaction with an asshole you had that you want to physically fuck him up so he remembers it for the rest of his life?

Absolutely, BrothER

for the FBI reading, no

Yeah when i have an embarassing moment or when someone mistreats me a wild part of me just wants to kill

I wish harm on all females, but I will not do it :feelslala:

No. ER didn't even get laid before he died.

no i love everyone :feelslala::feelslala:

Yes i want to go ER on them (in call of duty)

It would take me forever to plan it and I'm too lazy

I would never because going ER is against the law and I'm a law abiding citizen that cares about the societal order being upheld

Yes. The way I'm always treated by foids and society in general is an unacceptable injustice.

Guys... If you read the thread, I was actually talking about fist fighting, not going ER with weapons or knives but physical fight with no sucker punching.

gmagik.gif

Guys... If you read the thread, I was actually talking about fist fighting, not going ER with weapons or knives but physical fight with no sucker punching.

gmagik.gif

Unfortunately life wasn't fair to us so why should we be fair to the normalfags. Also bro why did you delete your account on discord?

Unfortunately life wasn't fair to us so why should we be fair to the normalfags. Also bro why did you delete your account on discord?
I didn't delete it tbhngl I got nuked ded srs

yes bro ded srs (in Roblox)

I'm way too much of a pussy to do it. If I somehow could turn off fear I would do it.

Oh shit, soycord nuked your account because of "t-t-t-terrorism". JFL
No, one server got nuked so majority of the members got nuked, even members who didn't even post a single thing LOL

I shadowbox in my room everyday. And i like to simulate ER in GTA

I'm planning maybe on doing so, but not by guns of course

I attempted going to theER but there were too many people. Might go try it again soon. Haven't been feeling well

Status
Not open for further replies.