Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Don't you think male on male competition has reached levels of insanity

HurdyGurdyMan

HurdyGurdyMan

Groundhog Day for the incel
★★
We compete in almost every aspect of our lives, and for what? some used up toilet. Foids wait at the motherfucking finish line ,fuck the winners and tease the losers.

Yes. I have no desire to compete with Justus Grossbier. As for Chad...I've gauged him enough. The only problem is my current restraint.

I think I'll listen to this tonight after preparing dinner:

Only betas compete, chad is also at the finish line fucking the women for years only for a beta to finish the race and betabuxx her

Only betas compete, chad is also at the finish line fucking the women for years only for a beta to finish the race and betabuxx her

No. I have something better:

Chad is max 5% of the male population. In essense, males in general are in a constant war with each other.