Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Don't you think it's strange that so many people are looking forward to a global disaster?

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
It feels like everywhere I look people are eagerly waiting for a world war or a virus epidemic to break out and kill millions. Instead of fear people are responding with excitement to horrendous disaster, doesn't that feel sick? I mean I feel the same but when I start thinking about it, it feels very surreal.

Are we all too bored with life and the only way to bring any excitement to our lives is something like a world war? Or is it anger at society and that a major catastrophe feels like some form of retribution? Also if your life sucks you'll feel better if everyone else's lives also sucked. Misery loves company.

I dont support these debil friends, but I think they are eager for disaster because they have no hope, living in this world, like apocalypsise is also new possiblityes and prospects for the lost souls to find someone, to have a family, to have a job and a place under the sun, yes, theres a great possiblity to die durning this great HAPPENING, but if they could survive, they could obtain a normal life.
Good thread tbh

It wouldn’t be sick if this world was actually a good place to live

Society is shit and needs to collapse. Normies are struggling to find dates because of hypergamy and they’re wageslaving. No wonder so many people want a collapse.

I dont support these debil friends, but I think they are eager for disaster because they have no hope, living in this world, like apocalypsise is also new possiblityes and prospects for the lost souls to find someone, to have a family, to have a job and a place under the sun, yes, theres a great possiblity to die durning this great HAPPENING, but if they could survive, they could obtain a normal life.
Good thread tbh
It wouldn’t be sick if this world was actually a good place to live

Cope. It's only people here that want something like that to happen. Normies are content with living their life of mediocrity and wage slavery due to being brainwashed.

Cope. It's only people here that want something like that to happen. Normies are content with living their life of mediocrity and wage slavery due to being brainwashed.
Maybe quite a few do but I see a lot of guys hate their lives because of those of those exact reasons. I feel like only the most bluepilled think that that society is fine and their lives are great.

Yeah it's really telling how hopeless so many guys are now that they wan't the world to burn. I'm 15 and most guys my age dread having to become adults not because they have to get a job but they don't think there is any reason to live most of them know crappy jobs are and that their not getting girlfriends. And that's just teenagers almost every time I'm out in public I hear guys talking about how they have no reason to work or live and how they don't know why they keep going.

Because life is boring. People would risk their lives for stupid shit, just for entertainment.

When i do i only see optimistic normies
Have you talked to them? Because most guys I've met who are like that are either genuinely bluepilled or do realize how crap their life is but they can't handle it so they down the bluepill to not kill themselves.

Yeah it's really telling how hopeless so many guys are now that they wan't the world to burn. I'm 15 and most guys my age dread having to become adults not because they have to get a job but they don't think there is any reason to live most of them know crappy jobs are and that their not getting girlfriends. And that's just teenagers almost every time I'm out in public I hear guys talking about how they have no reason to work or live and how they don't know why they keep going.
If only i were surrounded by those kinds of people, then id have people to relate to. I feel like an alien

go play with lego this site is pure suicidefuel for kids ffs
I don't think you realize how bad average and ugly teenagers have it in 2020. I've been called ugly by girls since kindergarten and I see guys at my high school every day get called ugly by girls and these guys are average looking too.

I just don't want to wageslave anymore

all things considered, i don't find it strange at all. people want the world to end because everyone, apart from extremely rich people, hates what the world has come to but admitting it publicly would make them come off as sore losers because only sore losers complain and that would be bad for their social standing. that leads them to making half-jokes and fantasizing about the world ending and apocalypse-type scenarios because it gives them some catharsis and it's in joke form so it can even increase their social standing through jestermaxxing.

I don't think you realize how bad average and ugly teenagers have it in 2020. I've been called ugly by girls since kindergarten and I see guys at my high school every day get called ugly by girls and these guys are average looking too.
I once read a MASSIVE coping claiming men have it hard in the dating market cuz of the abundance of males. Back in school there were twice as many foids as dude in my class yet they still wouldn't lay their eyes on the incels

all things considered, i don't find it strange at all. people want the world to end because everyone, apart from extremely rich people, hates what the world has come to but admitting it publicly would make them come off as sore losers because only sore losers complain and that would be bad for their social standing. that leads them to making half-jokes and fantasizing about the world ending and apocalypse-type scenarios because it gives them some catharsis and it's in joke form so it can even increase their social standing through jestermaxxing.
Plato_Silanion_Musei_Capitolini_MC1377.jpg

I once read a MASSIVE coping claiming men have it hard in the dating market cuz of the abundance of males. Back in school there were twice as many foids as dude in my class yet they still wouldn't lay their eyes on the incels
Most of the guys in my school ugly or average can't get a girl to look twice at them. The few normies in relationships have to simp hard to even get the girl to hold their hand. I've seen these girls shove their boyfriends off them if they tried to hug or put an arm around them.

I dont really want it to spread but the other side of me wants it to spread

Ye I also feel like a lot of normies have very little to live for. They are mindlessly wageslaving so that they don't start thinking too much and in return they feel some dull contentment at best. I feel like people that don't want or still fear these happenings are those with their own families because they fear for their children, or successful lovers.

I'm not surprised, I've seen far too many memes about how millennials/everyone is depressed nowadays.

I'm not surprised, I've seen far too many memes about how millennials/everyone is depressed nowadays.
Ye I read that like every tenth person is on antidepressants and I could hardly believe it. Also there was this video where sadhguru(some hindu guru guy) predicted that mass suicides would happen in the next 50 years because everyone is bored due to technology and sexual depravity. It has been (((removed))) now, probably because it was too blackpilled.